Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUMOR- Kids without furry friends CAN get in cub condo houses

+16
xXBlackCatXx
Test
JeannaBearFun
BabyLuv24
~Rain~
Supergirl123
Krissy
BlueRocksforever1
anitacocoa
Mimi300
MeLlichenx3
honeydew
Bria
Luv
ClayLuv1
PureNRG
20 posters

Go down

RUMOR- Kids without furry friends CAN get in cub condo houses Empty RUMOR- Kids without furry friends CAN get in cub condo houses

Post by PureNRG Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:27 am

CapriBearyCool doesn't have a furry friend and can get into condo houses! i have 8 characters and newest is HollyHeart544 who doesn't have a furry friend. I tried it and. . . . i could not get in! and she knows, by telling me i know that she DOES NOT have a bear!!!

PureNRG

:shock:
PureNRG
PureNRG
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

RUMOR- Kids without furry friends CAN get in cub condo houses Empty Re: RUMOR- Kids without furry friends CAN get in cub condo houses

Post by ClayLuv1 Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:31 am

It is probebly just a glitch.But also she may of had a welcome pass.
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

RUMOR- Kids without furry friends CAN get in cub condo houses Empty Re: RUMOR- Kids without furry friends CAN get in cub condo houses

Post by PureNRG Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:40 am

??? how do u get a welcome pass ???
PureNRG
PureNRG
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:41 am

PureNRG wrote:??? how do u get a welcome pass ???
Um idk but I think they are retired now.
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:51 am

clayluv1 wrote:
PureNRG wrote:??? how do u get a welcome pass ???
Um idk but I think they are retired now.
People were abusing the privilege for lots of free bears. They are no longer available.

And if you had a welcome pass, you still get a virtual furry friend, you just don't get its PSI.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:55 am

I have an account w/o a bear that has a cub condo and can visit cub condos. when they first released the party rooms at the lumber yard everyone could buy them even if they didn't have a furry friend and that is how mine got a cub condo.
Bria
Bria
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydew Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:23 am

You can vist cub condos. You just can't have one of your own if you don't have a furry friend.
I have a welcome-pass bear myself, and they were given last year. The purpose of them was to give them to people that made bears before BABV came out so they could choose a bear to put it online. However, people were abusing this to get a lot of free bears. Another way to get them, if you pre-registered an account on BABV(before it started), when BABV launched people that pre-registered got an email with a code giving you a welcome pass. All you get is a cub condo with a welcome pass though.
honeydew
honeydew
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLlichenx3 Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:26 pm

My sister doesn't have a bear and she can't visit Condos and has no Condo RUMOR- Kids without furry friends CAN get in cub condo houses 708123
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:47 pm

my friend doesnt have a bear and she cant visit or have her on condo
but if u can get in without one thats pretty coool
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:59 pm

wow that is really cool RUMOR- Kids without furry friends CAN get in cub condo houses 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRocksforever1 Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:18 am

That is really awesome,fantastic,super insane,and TOTALLY COOL!LOL!
BlueRocksforever1
BlueRocksforever1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:01 pm

when the party rooms first became available at the lumbear yard, there was a glitch that anyone could buy the rooms, even if you did not have a bear. one of my accounts was able to buy a room and she has a condo without a bear. a few days later they fixed the glitch.
Krissy
Krissy
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Supergirl123 Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:39 am

really

Edited: red is reserved for officers only.
MamieBanana/Chief
Supergirl123
Supergirl123
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:22 am

Yeah,probably a glitch.But,I once saw someone without a furry friend in a cub condo.
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLuv24 Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:24 am

That is awesome!
I wish my friend could enter my Cub Condo
BabyLuv24
BabyLuv24
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:05 am

Yup, this was most likely a glitch. RUMOR- Kids without furry friends CAN get in cub condo houses 465488

But, I do remember people online without Build-A-Bears could go into Beachfront homes, though I'm not sure if that's still currently available. RUMOR- Kids without furry friends CAN get in cub condo houses 465488
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:24 am

Yeah, I think Jeannas righty RUMOR- Kids without furry friends CAN get in cub condo houses Icon_razz RUMOR- Kids without furry friends CAN get in cub condo houses 143839

It would be awesome though!
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:53 am

Yeah, it probably was a glitch. Anyone can go into Beachfront homes or Ski Lodges.Once, when I was in my cub condo, a girl came into my basement, where I was. I could only see my bear not hers. But, we met up later in my bathroom, and her bear AND my bear where there, so I think it's most likely a glitch. Other wise, BABV people were fixing BABV and making changes and someone could get into a cub condo without a bear in that time.
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xXBlackCatXx Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:53 pm

maybe its a glitch RUMOR- Kids without furry friends CAN get in cub condo houses 708123
xXBlackCatXx
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:23 am

Wow. RUMOR- Kids without furry friends CAN get in cub condo houses 465488
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by emilycheerbear455 Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:43 pm

yeah it might just be a glitch. btw. Add me I am emilycheerbear455 on buildabearville. :p peace out
emilycheerbear455
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:56 pm

Yeah it was most likley a glitch.
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by retheriolu Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:20 pm

I wish they could at least get in, since they can' have one....
retheriolu
retheriolu
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down