Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you joined BABV, what amazed/interested you the most?

+3
Loveablegirl
ItalianPrincess
Daize
7 posters

Go down

When you joined BABV, what amazed/interested you the most? Empty When you joined BABV, what amazed/interested you the most?

Post by Daize Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:13 am

For me, it was probably the clothes everyone was wearing When you joined BABV, what amazed/interested you the most? Icon_razz

Last edited by Daize on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oops >.<)
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

When you joined BABV, what amazed/interested you the most? Empty Re: When you joined BABV, what amazed/interested you the most?

Post by ItalianPrincess Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:19 am

That is a really good question but I think I really liked the clothes too. But when I played on Babv more I was really young when I started so I didn't know what colors I liked lol back than and well I didn't really get good colors for clothes so yeah anyhow when I came older I liked light colors and I knew what was rare and I started wanting to trade and get rare old bvo items. So really for it before I ever like really liked Babv I liked the clothes but know I love trading. When you joined BABV, what amazed/interested you the most? 465488
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

When you joined BABV, what amazed/interested you the most? Empty Re: When you joined BABV, what amazed/interested you the most?

Post by Loveablegirl Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:20 am

when i first joined babv i like how fun the game was with people
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:24 am

That we could dress up our characters.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:31 am

Wow, thats pretty hard to answer. Probably the cool world my furry friends have. Discovering the new places and playing games. Trading and stuff, dressing up. Theres a lot of stuff When you joined BABV, what amazed/interested you the most? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:34 am

I remember having a furry friend used to be a huge deal. Only like a third of people used to have them.

And almost everybody had them on a welcome pass!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:36 am

I'm haven't been a BABVee for so long, so I don't know what your talking about.
But I can definitely understand the hype of bears and PSI's back then.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:41 am

It must have been so different in the old days. When it was first established. When was it established, btw?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:49 am

Well, I'm pretty that everybody, who owned old bears or not, mailed vwhelp for welcome passes. When you joined BABV, what amazed/interested you the most? Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:55 am

Seriously? Wow. And they actually gave it to them? I guess they needed something to get it started.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:58 am

Yeah. I was surprised. I actually did have an old bear...but it was like, I emailed them, and they just gave it to me. I expected to have to prove it.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:06 am

Probably since it was new and all, it wanted some more players.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:10 am

Maybe?

o.o

My friend got her bear that way.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:30 am

Wow. Thats cool. I still find it weird though.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:03 pm

What year did you join BABV?

Question extends to everyone.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:08 pm

What interested me most was the clothes and things you could wear, also trading.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:46 pm

When the trading system went down...what year was it, middle of 2009? 2010? I stopped playing. When you joined BABV, what amazed/interested you the most? Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:14 am

umm... have no idea! When you joined BABV, what amazed/interested you the most? Icon_razz
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down