Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals

+18
Josh
GwynethLove
heidi02
TiffanyQTPie33
muffinatormanic
Cheer
ariesgirl12917
emmie
Daize
GreenEarthGirl123
karenbearhug
MollyFlyer
cyrus2hip594
Loveablegirl
Bear
AleciaAutumn10
Luv
JoeCyBearGuide
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals Empty Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:14 am

Guys, we need your feedback. Please click on this LINK and share us your thoughts. Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals 465488
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals Empty Re: Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:16 am

Another already? Taking it now.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals Empty Re: Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:19 am

Finished. I just love that Sheep Dog <3
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:20 am

I love the pig! The rooster isn't half bad, either.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:20 am

Haha, agreed, Luv. And just finished completing it. Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals 610897
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:21 am

Luv wrote:I love the pig! The rooster isn't half bad, either.

I love the pig and rooster. They're my favourite, unique.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:27 am

Bear wrote:
Luv wrote:I love the pig! The rooster isn't half bad, either.

I love the pig and rooster. They're my favourite, unique.

I love how the pig looked all fuzzy. It was the cutest!
And the rooster, there aren't many BABs like it, so it's just something different, and I liked it.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:27 am

i toke it love the cat
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:32 am

I am in lovewith the sheep dog and the pig <3
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am

The calico kitty, shaggy dog, and horse were my favorites.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:44 pm

Many of those furry friends have been previously released, but it would be nice to see them back!
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:16 pm

I love the calico cat and the pig! They looked so soft and fuzzy!
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Love the pig and the sheepdog Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals 3548996853
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:06 pm

I actually wasn't a big fan of the Calico cat.

It did look very soft...but cats aren't that exciting. I feel that there are better choices.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:32 am

took the survey Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals 465488
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:14 am

Took the survey and I have to say the Calico cat had to be my favorite. My second choice would have to be the pig, then the rooster. Hopefully these new bears come out soon Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals 143839 Would love to see some of them make a second appearance Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals 143839
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:09 am

I didn't like the cat's face though Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals 708123
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:25 am

I took it ^^
My favourite is the cat~!
It's so so so cuuuute Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals 800892966
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:41 am

I'm surprised that the cat is such a favorite, honestly.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:42 am

I really like the rooster :3 It's so cute and screams adorable Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals 465488 I also took the survey. I also like the cow one too :]
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:43 am

I adore the sheep dog <3
I liked the pig and the cat too. Not a big fan of the rooster though Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:52 am

The pig will get the most positive feedback, imo.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:53 am

I think its pretty cute. Though its fuzzy too. My sister has one. It's not very fuzzy though, like that one :x
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:28 am

The pig is really cute ^^

I don't like the sheep dog. It just looks weird to me, and BABW has waaay too many dogs.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:30 am

I second that, Cheer.

They only animal they're allowed to overproduce is bears. Survey: New 'Farm Collection' stuffed animals Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next