Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survey: New 'Sea Collection' stuffed animals

+16
ItalianPrincess
MollyFlyer
Jay902
karenbearhug
bearvilleisawesome
Loveablegirl
cyrus2hip594
dakotaflower80
AleciaAutumn10
emmie
SkylarRockin
Cheer
Test
Bear
Daize
JoeCyBearGuide
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Survey: New 'Sea Collection' stuffed animals Empty Survey: New 'Sea Collection' stuffed animals

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:54 am

Guys, we need your feedback. Please click on this LINK and share us your thoughts. Survey: New 'Sea Collection' stuffed animals 465488

You've found a SMURF!
Survey: New 'Sea Collection' stuffed animals 1zbgidh
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Survey: New 'Sea Collection' stuffed animals Empty Re: Survey: New 'Sea Collection' stuffed animals

Post by Daize Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:56 am

Took it.
Love the octopus, not really the dolphin (:
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Survey: New 'Sea Collection' stuffed animals Empty Re: Survey: New 'Sea Collection' stuffed animals

Post by Bear Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:58 am

Just completed the survey!
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:59 am

Oooh, cool, will do Survey: New 'Sea Collection' stuffed animals 465488
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:00 am

This collection is my favourite Survey: New 'Sea Collection' stuffed animals 800892966
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarRockin Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:05 am

The dolphin would be cute if it was just blue...
My favorite(s) are the Octupus and the Sea Turtle.
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:20 am

My favourite is the octopus~
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:24 am

cool* (; i took it
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:35 am

Same, its unique and different. It has a completely different design from the other ones, before for some furry friends I felt it was just the same thing with only a few distinctions.

The octopus is definitely my favourite. I'm caught between the others, but my least favourite is the dolphin.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:36 am

I don't like the dolphin, either Survey: New 'Sea Collection' stuffed animals Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:24 am

It doesn't really look like a dolphin. D:
But it's alright...
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:26 am

I just don't really like the colours.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:28 am

I'm taking it now.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:33 am

The colours for me were a factor, but it was mostly how the "dolphin" looked.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:45 am

Same for me. I don't like the colors or the way it looked. I wonder how it would look in a dress? Not better than it looks now Survey: New 'Sea Collection' stuffed animals Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:49 am

Doone. I just adore that octopus <3
The dolphin was my least favorite. I mean, it seemed like a stuffed toy you could get anywhere. And there isn't much you can dress it in.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:20 am

Agreed. And it wasn't that unique, the octopus, still in love with it. Survey: New 'Sea Collection' stuffed animals 800892966
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:26 am

Ikr. I love the color. <3
It looks co cute and fluffy. I need itt!
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:30 am

Bear wrote:Agreed. And it wasn't that unique, the octopus, still in love with it. Survey: New 'Sea Collection' stuffed animals 800892966

I LOVE the octopus. Definitely my favourite. And it's pink~!
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:32 am

I love the face of it, and the tentacles are adorable. Survey: New 'Sea Collection' stuffed animals 143839 Pink is a good colour, too!
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:33 am

If it's released, I'll hopefully get it ^-^
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by dakotaflower80 Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:31 am

I just took it I like the sea bear and turtle
dakotaflower80
dakotaflower80
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:37 am

I love the sea bear and the octopus and the lobster Survey: New 'Sea Collection' stuffed animals 610897
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:47 am

i toke it and i love the sea bear
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:55 am

they should change the color of the dolphin. but cute, i like this collection
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next