Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you like the new positions on Bearville?

+6
muffinatormanic
MollyFlyer
GlitterL
Bear
Daize
HeatherHeart
10 posters

Go down

Do you like the new positions on Bearville? Empty Do you like the new positions on Bearville?

Post by HeatherHeart Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:40 am

When you stand still in one postition on Bearville, its now facing straight and now you can face backwards. Do you like the new positions?
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you like the new positions on Bearville? Empty Re: Do you like the new positions on Bearville?

Post by Daize Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:48 am

Noooo.
They are HORRIBLE.
Blehhh >.<
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you like the new positions on Bearville? Empty Re: Do you like the new positions on Bearville?

Post by Bear Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:55 am

I love them. Good for taking graphics. Do you like the new positions on Bearville? Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:59 am

Mhmm.. I like them most of the time, except sometimes when I'm trying to face sideways, and it won't let me, I get slightly irritated. :x
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:00 am

GlitterL wrote:Mhmm.. I like them most of the time, except sometimes when I'm trying to face sideways, and it won't let me, I get slightly irritated. :x

That's true, I hate that too. :\ I wish there were arrows you could click to fix a certain direction. Do you like the new positions on Bearville? Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:17 am

I do like them, but it can be hard to get your avatar to stand at just the right angle that you want.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:48 am

Bear wrote:
GlitterL wrote:Mhmm.. I like them most of the time, except sometimes when I'm trying to face sideways, and it won't let me, I get slightly irritated. :x

That's true, I hate that too. :\ I wish there were arrows you could click to fix a certain direction. Do you like the new positions on Bearville? Icon_razz
yeah I like it but it has its pros and cons
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:54 am

yeah there ok
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:49 pm

muffinatormanic wrote:
Bear wrote:

yeah I like it but it has its pros and cons

Yes, I guess it makes BABV more "customized" and realistic, then. Do you like the new positions on Bearville? 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:51 pm

I like the angles better!
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:38 pm

I like it, but I find it kinda creepy when my characters staring straight. It's like its staring at me Do you like the new positions on Bearville? Icon_razz
And another time, once, I was just standing there, and there were like three people near me and they were standing in a position which made it look like they were staring at my character. I was like O.o awkward moment.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:45 am

Yes I do, we used to be able to look diagonally and that was it, I really got upset that we couldn't face other directions, but now we can Do you like the new positions on Bearville? 465488
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down