Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could turn any food into an item on BABV...

+11
helenacool18
AleciaAutumn10
Josh
taylarallheart46
Anita
Cheer
muffinatormanic
retheriolu
MollyFlyer
SkylarRockin
Luv
15 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

If you could turn any food into an item on BABV... Empty If you could turn any food into an item on BABV...

Post by Luv Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:30 pm

...what food would you pick?

I'd pick shiskebabs!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

If you could turn any food into an item on BABV... Empty Re: If you could turn any food into an item on BABV...

Post by SkylarRockin Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:09 pm

Pizza....
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

If you could turn any food into an item on BABV... Empty Re: If you could turn any food into an item on BABV...

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:58 pm

Burgers! But pizza would be good, too. They should add a fast food place to Bearville to provide more variety!
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarRockin Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:00 am

Oh yeah! But not junky junky stuff...
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:30 am

Yeah. I just mean, like, pizza and burgers and fries -- and salad and veggie burgers for vegan options.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by retheriolu Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:03 am

Steak!
retheriolu
retheriolu
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:02 am

I'd love to make veggie burgers...but I don't think anyone would know the difference between the regular ones and those. x)
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:03 am

Well, it would specify it's a veggie burger when you order. The graphic might be small enough that it's hard to tell, but you'd know which one it was.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:11 am

Sushi :3
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:13 am

True that, Molly.

And tofu? ;3
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:55 pm

Actually, Muffin, there already is sushi -- they gave it out a while back, and you can still find it in trades now and then.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:01 am

I think beaver tails would be cool ^^
Like, a special Canada Day gift or something.

And more bubblegum! C:
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:19 am

Oooh . . . if they're going for Canada Day goodies, poutine would be best!
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:23 am

Haha, poutine would be awesome! C:
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:38 am

Hmm....
Maybe french fries.. YUMMY If you could turn any food into an item on BABV... 143839
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:39 am

What's poutine?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:40 am

Agreed with Luv,What's poutine?
If you could turn any food into an item on BABV... 1107968042
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:40 am

It's french fries with gravy and cheese If you could turn any food into an item on BABV... Icon_razz
It's actually really good ^^
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by taylarallheart46 Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:41 am

I would turn pink bublble gum into the old flamingo mask,white cupcakes into bunny glasses,some rainbow food into a grand tiara and white cotton candy into furry feet
taylarallheart46
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:42 am

Taylar, I think you didn't understand. If you could turn any food into an item on BABV... 1107968042 Cool tho!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:41 am

Ah, the wonders of poutine . . . you start with a dish of crisp, hot french fries. On top of that, a serving of cheese curds -- at the right freshness to hold a slight squeak when you bite into them. And finally, douse it all with steaming hot brown gravy. Let it sit just long enough for the cheese to go melty, but not long enough for the fries to get soggy, and then dine.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:20 am

I would turn any kind of food into a bear head tee If you could turn any food into an item on BABV... 465488 To me I think it is the rarest item on the game, I don't know though that is just my opinion.
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:21 am

It probably is, Josh.

I think you did the same thing as Taylar, though. You didn't understand the question, lol.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:42 am

Pizzza !
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:43 am

Is pizza not already an item? That's odd.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next