Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you know how many credits you get for a certain item from BABV?

4 posters

Go down

How do you know how many credits you get for a certain item from BABV? Empty How do you know how many credits you get for a certain item from BABV?

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 8:50 am

Like if I buy a certain bear online, how many credits will I get if it costs $10, for example?

I wanna plan so I can get the full beachfront home How do you know how many credits you get for a certain item from BABV? 465488
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

How do you know how many credits you get for a certain item from BABV? Empty Re: How do you know how many credits you get for a certain item from BABV?

Post by muffinatormanic Tue May 31, 2011 9:05 am

You just get one credit per item you buy thats what happen to me but I think you get like 10,000 bear bills I think I'm not sure How do you know how many credits you get for a certain item from BABV? 143839
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

How do you know how many credits you get for a certain item from BABV? Empty Re: How do you know how many credits you get for a certain item from BABV?

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 9:12 am

I got two credits when I bought one virtual bear. o.o It can't be one point per item. And those two credits were doubled to four when I redeemed them as part of the double credits month.

Is that still going on?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue May 31, 2011 9:13 am

I don't think so.. i don't think its doubled anymore. But bearville and BABW change a lot from last year and I only got a credit for a bear so yeah.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 9:20 am

Well, I guess I'll find out. How do you know how many credits you get for a certain item from BABV? Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Collin Tue May 31, 2011 9:20 am

I'm sure not. xD good question.
Collin
Collin
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue May 31, 2011 10:21 am

You get one credit per item, and 100 Bearbills for every dollar you spend, I'm pretty sure.
There might be a promotion thing with the virtual bears, though. I'm not sure.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down