Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show...

+14
AleciaAutumn10
SkylarRockin
JanetBanana21
HeatherHeart
ItalianPrincess
bearvilleisawesome
muffinatormanic
MollyFlyer
Test
Admin
JLBABV
PrincessRachel
Cheer
Luv
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show...

Post by Luv Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Chuck, you just can't get that mind off Pottermore, can you? c:

If you made a forum site for it...guess who'd join? This girl.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show...

Post by SkylarRockin Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:17 pm

Britney Spears.... imagine that kids!A popstar who shaved all her hair off in 2004 (or something)ON THE CHLOE SHOW! XD
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:10 pm

Britney Spears might be a little inappropriate D:
Ehh, I dunno. MAybe Suzanne Collins, author of the Hunger Games Trilogy. Heard theres a movie coming out soon O:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:38 pm

Alecia, I so agree with you on that. She's not the role model they like. If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... - Page 2 Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:28 am

Justin Bieber no-no If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... - Page 2 Icon_razz

I think Selena Gomez would be kinda cool, or a athlete like Jessie said. And I also think I'd be cool if Maxine went back on the show... she was a guest a couple times a while back.
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:33 am

Even though I don't like Selena, she would be a good option.
Lots of people look up to her.

Maybe Ashley Tisdale, or Emma Watson.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:44 am

justin bieber<3 If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... - Page 2 1107968042 and it would be his new hair! If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... - Page 2 3494493907
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:28 am

Well, what about Abbie Bright? I don't recall her ever being a guest on the show.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:18 am

Admin wrote:Justin Bieber If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... - Page 2 3494493907
If you could pick anyone for the Chloe show... - Page 2 3494493907
Lol,I think they should do Selena Gomez!
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2