Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have to click to make it go!?

5 posters

Go down

Have to click to make it go!? Empty Have to click to make it go!?

Post by SkylarRockin Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:51 pm

On BABV there is a glitch where I have to keep clicking and clicking in order for the screen to even move! Have you noticed this?
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Have to click to make it go!? Empty Re: Have to click to make it go!?

Post by ItalianPrincess Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:04 pm

No never I wonder why it happens to you is your computer slow? because it used to happen to me when I had a slow computer.
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:50 am

There are actually a few different reasons why your having such an issue. Here are a few things you can try to speed things up a bit:

1. Make sure you are not running any other programs while you are in Bearville. If you were visiting another website first, make sure you exit out of it. Don't try to play in Bearville while you are downloading music or video content from another site. This may slow things down!

2. Sometimes things run slowly when a den is busy. Log in again, and this time, try clicking on a den that isn't quite as full of Guests as the others.

3. You might be playing on a slow computer. You might have more programs installed on your computer than your computer can handle. Even if all the programs aren't running, they can slow things down. Talk to an adult in your home about deleting programs you never use to give your hard drive more space.

4. You might have a slow Internet connection. If you are using a Dial-up connection, that is the slowest way of connecting. Use the fastest modem you can. You will need a modem that sends and receives information at a speed of 56K per second. A modem with a speed of 2MB per second is even better. Lastly, make sure there are no problems with your telephone line.

Hope this make sense to you.

JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:46 am

Thanks Joe Have to click to make it go!? 465488 I noticed that as well! The way I had to keep it moving was when i moved the mouse, awkward for playing baseball D:
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:05 pm

Doesn't really happen to me. Connection is too slow maybe?
Or maybe one of the reasons Joe said Have to click to make it go!? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down