Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats your favourite cartoon character?

+6
Bear
ItalianPrincess
muffinatormanic
Luv
IsiizFlowerZz
Test
10 posters

Go down

Whats your favourite cartoon character? Empty Whats your favourite cartoon character?

Post by Test Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:03 am

Whats yours?
It can be in a cartoon film, or TV show Whats your favourite cartoon character? 465488
I like Patrick Star. Rock on. Whats your favourite cartoon character? Icon_razz
And Cosmo from Fairly Odd Parents. Whats your favourite cartoon character? Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Whats your favourite cartoon character? Empty Re: Whats your favourite cartoon character?

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:36 am

SpongeBob Whats your favourite cartoon character? Icon_razz
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Whats your favourite cartoon character? Empty Re: Whats your favourite cartoon character?

Post by Luv Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:49 am

Jake from Adventure Time. Whats your favourite cartoon character? Icon_razz Idk.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:54 am

I like Sandy Whats your favourite cartoon character? 143839 She's unique!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:12 am

Yeah. She was a creative aspect of SB.

I never would have thought to put a mammal like her underwater. Whats your favourite cartoon character? 1107968042
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:05 am

Like from any show? if so then I would say Tweety from The shoe "Bugs Bunny and Tweety show". I meet Tweety in Real! Whats your favourite cartoon character? 465488 I even made Tweety a picture when I was around 4 years old and I went to Darylin Lake and I was dancing with this big Tweety and I gave him the picture I had and than I spocked him in the eye Lol I was so embarded Lol
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:33 am

Proud Family or Fairly Odd Parents Whats your favourite cartoon character? Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:32 pm

You met Tweety? I lol'd. Whats your favourite cartoon character? 1107968042 Haha, those costumes are sweaty.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:39 pm

Megamind! Totally handsome genius and master of all evil.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:41 pm

Luv wrote:You met Tweety? I lol'd. Whats your favourite cartoon character? 1107968042 Haha, those costumes are sweaty.

One of my best days Whats your favourite cartoon character? 465488 yeah I know Lol when I felt it. it was Lol
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:53 pm

bugs bunny!
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:56 pm

I love bugs bunny too Loveable Whats your favourite cartoon character? 465488
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarRockin Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:15 pm

Mickey Mouse from the old black and white ones. The newones make no sense to me
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:38 pm

I've never had to wear one, but I never want to! Hope I'm never a mascot.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:05 pm

Umm probably the pokemon characters, they are so cute Whats your favourite cartoon character? 465488
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down