Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats your favourite Furry Friend of all-time?

+4
MollyFlyer
Cheer
CarlyAllHeart261
Test
8 posters

Go down

Whats your favourite Furry Friend of all-time? Empty Whats your favourite Furry Friend of all-time?

Post by Test Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:02 am

Do you have an all-time favourite furry friend? (:
Out of everything on BABV..? Whats your favourite Furry Friend of all-time? Icon_razz
I have no idea what is my favourite, there are so many D: D: Whats your favourite Furry Friend of all-time? Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Whats your favourite Furry Friend of all-time? Empty Re: Whats your favourite Furry Friend of all-time?

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:16 am

maybe the boarder collie or the first asthma friendly bear Whats your favourite Furry Friend of all-time? 465488
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Whats your favourite Furry Friend of all-time? Empty Re: Whats your favourite Furry Friend of all-time?

Post by Cheer Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:18 am

Pink Kisses Fur You Teddy or Treasured Topaz Teddy C:
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:52 am

My wolf. Or maybe the dragon -- great design on the furry friend itself, best PSI ever.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:17 am

MollyFlyer wrote:My wolf. Or maybe the dragon -- great design on the furry friend itself, best PSI ever.

Definitely, the dragon is awesome. Whats your favourite Furry Friend of all-time? 465488
The wings are totally epic too :O Whats your favourite Furry Friend of all-time? 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:25 am

Yes! My first BAB ever. <3
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:26 am

Aha, awesome Whats your favourite Furry Friend of all-time? 465488 Whats your favourite Furry Friend of all-time? 465488
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:28 am

It's a horse named spirit. c:
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:29 am

Aw, cute name! Whats your favourite Furry Friend of all-time? 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:50 am

Thanks. ^^ The movie Spirit came out right around then, if you ever saw it.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:58 am

My favorite is the Dragon (Merlin) or Bearemy!
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:36 pm

I like the Nikki Bear Whats your favourite Furry Friend of all-time? 465488 it's purple!!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:18 pm

Nice choices everyone! Whats your favourite Furry Friend of all-time? 465488
I like the nikki bear too, its cute(:
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:09 am

The dragon is my second favorite. I wish I owned one.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:11 am

My favorite all time BABW is my very first - Chocolate Bunny.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:15 am

First bears are common favorites. Whats your favourite Furry Friend of all-time? 465488

They hold so such sentimental value, do they not?

I bet if my first bear was a Chocolate Bunny, that would be my favorite, too.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down