Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you usually wear on your feet on BABV?

+5
CarlyAllHeart261
Cheer
Luv
Anita
Test
9 posters

Go down

What do you usually wear on your feet on BABV? Empty What do you usually wear on your feet on BABV?

Post by Test Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:32 am

What do you usually wear?
I usually wear my trainers or furry boots What do you usually wear on your feet on BABV? Icon_razz {not psi What do you usually wear on your feet on BABV? 1107968042}
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

What do you usually wear on your feet on BABV? Empty Re: What do you usually wear on your feet on BABV?

Post by Anita Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:35 am

My furry boots! (the psi)
They are so cute.
What do you usually wear on your feet on BABV? 465488
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

What do you usually wear on your feet on BABV? Empty Re: What do you usually wear on your feet on BABV?

Post by Luv Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:42 am

Some sort of sandals. I don't have furry feet.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:42 am

Furry feet C:
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:56 am

This time of year I wear flip flops (Canada ones) or sneakers from Pawleetes
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:31 am

Pawlette's high tops are so the bomb. Only Pawlette shoes I wear.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:09 pm

I usually wear my mocassins, my dino shoes, or furry feet, or go barefoot with the anklet.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:27 pm

I wear Sandles and ballet flats only really like flat shoes What do you usually wear on your feet on BABV? 465488
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBanana21 Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:51 pm

I wear converse or Maxine bear slippers What do you usually wear on your feet on BABV? 610897
JanetBanana21
JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:34 am

I want an anklet! They're so cool.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by retheriolu Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Mine change often but mainly they're just regular shoes.
retheriolu
retheriolu
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:51 pm

I like regular shoes.

Like, I don't like attention draw to my feet irl. And I cause of that, it's like force of habit to not wear crazy footwear, irl or virtual. What do you usually wear on your feet on BABV? 1107968042
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down