Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what do you wear most of the time in babv?

Go down

what do you wear most of the time in babv? Empty what do you wear most of the time in babv?

Post by emmie Mon May 30, 2011 4:00 am

what do you usually wear when your in babv, i usually wear my alien glasses! ha!
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

what do you wear most of the time in babv? Empty Re: what do you wear most of the time in babv?

Post by JLBABV Mon May 30, 2011 4:02 am

i almost always wear my HK bow what do you wear most of the time in babv? Icon_razz and usually my red-striped t-shirt and dark blue denim skirt and red heart flats
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

what do you wear most of the time in babv? Empty Re: what do you wear most of the time in babv?

Post by Test Mon May 30, 2011 4:02 am

Furry boots! { not psi ones what do you wear most of the time in babv? Icon_razz }
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Mon May 30, 2011 4:05 am

*Test* wrote:Furry boots! { not psi ones what do you wear most of the time in babv? Icon_razz }
Me too :DD
I love them. Even more than the psi ones!

I also always where my bunny glasses, and buffalo checked pants or something like that [:
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon May 30, 2011 4:05 am

I wear my scotty shirt and skirt and any accessories what do you wear most of the time in babv? 143839
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon May 30, 2011 7:41 am

Usually bunny glasses and a HPT. I'm kinda boring. xD
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon May 30, 2011 7:42 am

I mostly wear my BABW necklace and my ruffle mask. what do you wear most of the time in babv? 465488
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon May 30, 2011 1:23 pm

What is a BABW necklace?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Mon May 30, 2011 2:25 pm

I hardly ever shop, so I usually wear the same outfit. I'm usually in some variation of a peace shirt and jeans.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon May 30, 2011 3:17 pm

mostly my bunny glasses and my lab shoes what do you wear most of the time in babv? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 1:27 am

Lab shoes?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue May 31, 2011 4:56 am

Lamb shoes what do you wear most of the time in babv? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum