Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think babv going make a Jb bear?

4 posters

Go down

Do you think babv going make a Jb bear? Empty Do you think babv going make a Jb bear?

Post by hannahmoonbeam1104 Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:32 am

i don't know but i think they might
hannahmoonbeam1104
hannahmoonbeam1104
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you think babv going make a Jb bear? Empty Re: Do you think babv going make a Jb bear?

Post by Test Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:33 am

I hope not. D:
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Do you think babv going make a Jb bear? Empty Re: Do you think babv going make a Jb bear?

Post by JLBABV Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:35 am

i don't know, maybe if he visits they will, because Selena visited and they made a wizards bear, and the jonas bros visited and the jonas dog? also i still think if they do it should be called Justin Biebear! XD I am so happy with that name! Ace play on words!!! Do you think babv going make a Jb bear? Icon_razz Not that I would buy it... I'm indifferent
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:47 am

They might. They made a iCarly Bear, Hannah Montana Bear, and a Wizards of Waverly place bear, so its possible!
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down