Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Cody Simpson Should Make More Music Videos And We Can See At BABV?

4 posters

Go down

Do You Cody Simpson Should Make More Music Videos And We Can See At BABV? Empty Do You Cody Simpson Should Make More Music Videos And We Can See At BABV?

Post by GwynethLove Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:55 pm

Cody Simpson is the best so far! We been seeing some of his music videos on BABV located at the Theater, should BABV put more music videos on the Theater by Cody Simpson?
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Do You Cody Simpson Should Make More Music Videos And We Can See At BABV? Empty Re: Do You Cody Simpson Should Make More Music Videos And We Can See At BABV?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:46 am

Definitely! Their awesome [:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Do You Cody Simpson Should Make More Music Videos And We Can See At BABV? Empty Re: Do You Cody Simpson Should Make More Music Videos And We Can See At BABV?

Post by Josh Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:33 am

No, I don't really like him, same thing as Justin Bieber, I don't despise him but I just don't like him.
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:34 am

Second what Josh said completely.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down