Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You Contest!

+3
JLBABV
Anita
Luv
7 posters

Go down

Thank You Contest! Empty Thank You Contest!

Post by Luv Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:15 am

Host: Luv

Prizes:
1st place - Full Pawsomely Huggable Bunny PSI, 2000BB
2nd place - Daisy Bunny Glasses, 1000BB
3rd place - Store item for one credit

Contest:
Write a thank-you letter to Chuck and the rest of the staff for making BGF so fantastic! Include all of your favorite recent things about the site. Feel free to thank other forum members who have added to your experience here in your letter, too!

Post the letter to this topic when you finish.

Winners will be chosen based on spelling/grammar, magnitude of gratitude, and warm fuzzies. c;

Period: June 24 to July 2

SPREAD THE LUV
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Thank You Contest! Empty Re: Thank You Contest!

Post by Anita Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:23 am

Dear Chuck,
You are the best Admin ever!You do a lot of hard work for us,and I appreciate that!You are the most funniest person iv'e met, although I have only known you for five months you're my buddy!And nobody could take that away from you!I think it's so amazing that you made this forum just for us!I appreciate all your hard work you do for us,and making Bearville, even BearvilleGuide a better place!Of course we've picked on you before (Thank You Contest! Icon_razz) but we're just kidding we would never really do that for everything you do for us!You have never picked on me and that my friend is really nice of you,you've never ever picked on anyone before!So thank you so much for always being there for us Thank You Contest! 465488
* Anita gives Chuck a hug
You have the best ideas ever!You plan amazing contests,even if they're hard you're still always going to be there for us.See all those nice things you've done for us,We really appreciate it. Thank You Contest! 465488 Thanks Chuck/Buddy for all those amazing things you've done! Thank You Contest! 465488
-Star

Last edited by Anita on Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:26 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add Dear Chuck :P)
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:39 am

Dear Chuck,
How do I say this? YOU ARE EPIC!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!! YOU ARE AWESOME! YOU ARE SPIDEYVERYCOOL! Basically… Thank you Thank You Contest! 143839 Thanks for creating this AMAZING forum! Thanks for being an awesome friend! Thank you for this -> Thank You Contest! 1495209588 and thank you for keeping my secret about Maxine Thank You Contest! 143839! Chuckolate… YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!! *cybearhugs!* ITALIA! XD I can't believe it will be 3 years this september since I first 'met' you! We should have a party!!!! Team EPIC!
Anyway… grazie!!!
From JL
(or JLsweets or The Cybearhugger)
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:12 am

Dear Admin and Staff,

You guys are great Thank You Contest! 143839 You guys are super fun and nice. You guys make sure everyone is safe and nothing is ever wrong! You guys make this place the most greatest forum ever and its better than many other forums. It's welcoming and everyone says hi!Everyone is caring and very kind! If you need a helping hand, the staff is here for you. It's really awesome and delightful. Thank you staff and Admin! I appreciate everyone and lots of things they have done. They really do work hard for us. Yes they do! Whenever you need help, they're there! Like when I couldn't follow Bearvilleguide on twitter, admin was there on chatbox to help me Thank You Contest! 143839 It made me really happy! Mamanoodles is always answering my questions and I really appreciate it! You guys rock and continue to always do Thank You Contest! 465488!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:52 pm

Dear Chuck and Staff,
I thank you as a prond member of this new forum that I have joined just a two days ago I thank you very much for making this forum and making it a big succues it has been a great pleasure to have joined this forum I am really happy that of how old this forum is that it is still up and running all because you all of the staff of coming on alot and that you espescially you Chuck for you always coming on this forum because you made this forum and you want to be a active owner. So I thank you for making this forum. I thank you very much for that when I first entered chat box that everyone was so frinedly and happy to see and meet a new face. I felt at home when I entered there, thank you very much for that. I hope to make your forum even more of a succues for joinging and I hope to be active everyday and to one day become a staff to help out this forum more because I really like the people here and I really like everything about how this forum. Thank you very much I hope this forum last for a very very long time. I will be telling everyone that I know about this wonderful and kind hearted forum and how friendly everyone is and how active everyone is. I hope to pass it around to every Buildabearville member that is my goal Lol.

Thank you Chuck and Staff.
From a very proud member, ItalianPrincess (Annalise)
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarRockin Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:46 pm

Dear, Chuck & The Staff,I haven't been on for a while, but all I know is that you and the staff are really sweet. Its like were all a big family. We all help each other and aren't emeny's. It is amazing that you can get all these rare items and just give them to someone for no reason.When I first joined I thought Cheer was kidding about the items.. guess not! Haha. I love you guys so much and you all are just soooo friendly and good hearted. All i'm saying is that you guys show the love! You aren't the people on other chats... your better than them. This by far is the most special chat thing to me. I can express my feelings and I can write down books I wanna make or some that are jumbled in my head. I get good feedback and its just so awesome. I love this website and I give it a million thumbs up! You know... if I had a million thumbs. But anyways, I hope more and more people join this website and think the same way. Because I know everyone here does. Chuck.. your very kind and sweet to make a website like this.. so are your staff. I wish the best of luck to this website and hope that it will live on forever. God bless you Chuck and Staff, SkylarRockin
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:25 am

Dear Chuck and the rest of the staff,
Thank you so much for making bearville guide, even though I am a new member I love your website so much! The contests are great, the info is helpful, the people are friendly, and its an awesome website! I know that you put so much time and effort into this website, and it should not go unappreciated! You've done an amazing job and I just want to say, keep up the good work! I will definetely reccomend this website to friends and family memebers. Congrats on making a marvelous website Thank You Contest! 465488 Have a fantastic day.
Always,
Bearvilleisawesome, A.K.A. AjayAdorable4218
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:10 am

Who won? Thank You Contest! 465488
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:26 am

I suppose I don't need to hear anything from Chuck to post this?

Winners!:

1st place: Anita
2nd place: JLBABV
3rd place: muffinatormanic

Great entries, guys!
PM me to meet up and collect your prizes.

(Hope those of you who were thanked had fun reading these ;])

Also, to anyone who didn't win...supposing I'm allowed to do this, PM me, I'll give 2,000 BB to all other participants!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down