Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABV Roleplay - Ted's Enigma

+3
Collin
muffinatormanic
Luv
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

BABV Roleplay - Ted's Enigma - Page 2 Empty Re: BABV Roleplay - Ted's Enigma

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:36 pm

Spoiler:

They set off to the Libeary but it wasn't opened. The friendly Leopard has closed it down and went somewhere! Maybe it was his break time. So the group decided to go to the coffee shop to find if the Leopard was there
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:35 pm

On their way to the coffee shop, Ted examined the orb.

"You know, it looks like this is supposed to fit inside something. Like a keyhole, kind of like the gems in the Jungle Ruins Quest."

He thought little of it, and kept on walking.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:52 pm

I had to help a young citizen with an animal adventure, so i closed the libeary. After they had figured out the puzzle, i headed to the coffee shop to pick up a latte and who did i see? Ted! And some friends! I walked over and said hello! "Ted! Its me Cheetah! Its great to see you again!"
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:57 pm

"Ah, Cheetah!" Ted exclaimed, "We've got a mystery for you!"

Ted showed all the clues to the Cheetah, and waited for what he would say.

"So, what do you think? Perhaps there is something in the Libeary? Or something you have? Something you've seen?"
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:34 pm

I looked at the artefacts and inspected them. I've seen something like these in one of my books! "Come to the libeary at 2pm! Thats when it is quietest." I rushed back and reopened the libeary and looked for a book. My old satchel fell off the chair in my office. My journals fell open on the floor. "Of course!" I yelled. "I knew id seen those markings before!"
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:26 am

I went to the group and I said "My job is now at the skate park and I don't know what to do there!!" Everyday someone walks up to me and says "I'm here to go on the quest!" I have no idea what that means please help guys!I told Cheetah "I had fun when I used to work with you D:"
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:19 am

Turns out the cheetah was at the coffee shop and Ted shared a few words with him. The cheetah said he saw something like the ring we found inside a book! Pawlette went to buy a coffee cake and carrot muffin. She asked everyone if they wanted anything to eat.

Last edited by muffinatormanic on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:05 pm

The Cheetah is a character played by Jessie, muffin.

You just ended her character's involvement in the roleplay.
You're not allowed to do that - read the rules, it's powerplaying.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:55 am

Luv wrote:The Cheetah is a character played by Jessie, muffin.

You just ended her character's involvement in the roleplay.
You're not allowed to do that - read the rules, it's powerplaying.
Sorry again! It's my bad
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:25 am

The ring! I know it! Those markings are ancient bearillic! An ancient civilization, thought to be over 4000 years old! I remember seeing a fragment of a plate on an expedition. It was ten to two! I couldn't wait to show Ted!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:13 pm

Pawsome Panda came in the Libeary and bumped into Cheetah. "I need a book Cheetah.. I need it for Brown Sugar Puppy, on how to do bowling..." He said and noticed what Cheetah had. "What's that Cheetah?" Panda asked and Cheetah gave him a 30-page book of bowling. "Its something for Ted, here he comes!" He said and Panda got the book and whistled a little tune when Ted came to them. "Hi Panda! I was looking for you everywhere! Brown Sugar Puppy told me you went to get a book for him." And Panda smiled. "You gotta be kidding me." Panda said and they kept talking until Pawlette came in to help Ted.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:59 am

The gang returned to the Libeary at their designated time.

Ted walked in first, with a wide grin and open arms. "Cheetah!" he exclaimed, "what do you have for us? Any leads on the mystery?"
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:21 am

Spoiler:

Ted seemed really happy when he walked in the libeary. Pawlette turned to the book shelf and looked around. There were many books of so many colors. Red, blue, green, brown, all the colors you know were there. Pawlette skimmed through books, How to take care of bears, how to buy clothes, how to make bearbills fast, ancient history of bearville.. That seemed interesting. Pawlette took out Ancient History of Bearville out and there were only blank pages. Pawlette called out to the gang!

"Hey everyone look at this!" said Pawlette in a rather loud voice
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:25 am

"This is a curious book..." Ted said. His eyes were wide and his pupils dilated. He intently studied each pages, looking for something, anything, that could have been there.

"I don't see anything...well, I wonder what the Cheetah will have to show us? It could have been this, or perhaps something different."
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:28 am

First Panda and BSP came into the Libeary, i helped them out with a book on bowling. Then I chatted to them for a while, however Ted arrived and Panda and BSP left. I hugged Ted. "I do indeed have a lead on the mystery!" I said. I showed him my journal. "This is a journal I kept on one of my expeditions. That ring has the same bearillic markings on as the plate fragment I found, all those years ago!" I handed the journal to him and he flicked through the yellowing pages. There were notes, sketches and old sepia photos.
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:31 am

"This is amazing!" Ted's eyes grew larger yet. "Hmm...I don't see anything that looks bright, or glittering...what do you suppose that means?"
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:36 am

Luv wrote:"This is amazing!" Ted's eyes grew larger yet. "Hmm...I don't see anything that looks bright, or glittering...what do you suppose that means?"
The book Pawlette gave to Ted went somewhere and Ted was looking at Cheetah's journel. Pawlette peeked over Ted's shoulder. It had photos, signatures, and paperwork. There wasn't anything there to do with the symbol we had found. Pawlette was stumped. Where could they find information on this strange symbol?
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:41 am

I sighed. "I couldn't write everything down in the journal! What if another explorer found it?" I added, chuckling. "But my memory is good, I can remember where I found the plate fragment, perhaps there would be more information there! We should prepare our-selves for the adventure!" I picked up my explorer's hat and placed it on my head. "And I didn't take a tube of glitter with me on the expedition, hence why it's not glittery!"
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:41 am

Ted waited for the Cheetah to react. "The clues before were so obvious...but this one is a real toughie! I hope one of us can figure this tricky step out!"

((Jess replied whilst I was writing.))
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:45 am

What has happened last
Spoiler:
The Cheetah explained everything. Pawlette understood. Pawlette was excited all the days spent at the Pawlette Confur was boring! She could finally have a exciting adventure filled with fun!
"Okay Cheetah where do you think we should head next to?"
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:46 am

"Yes those clues are simple! But I believe that all treasure must be worked for!" I began to pack rope, a multi-purpose knife, for cutting rope, slicing fruit, chopping branches etc, and water. "You coming?"
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:47 am

"Well, everything had been shining in some fashion," Ted informed him, "but perhaps you're right. We could just be missing a piece of information. I agree, it's time to embark on this adventure! Lead the way, Cheetah."
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:10 am

Cheetah began to pack his things. He packed food and stuff. Pawlette decided to do the same. She grabbed a backpack from Pawlette Confur and made a stop at her house for fruit from her trees and some bread at the coffee shop. She came back to the libeary.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:36 am

Ted stood and watched as the Cheetah packed.

"Um..." Ted began. "What should I bring?"
Ted was indeed a tailor. He knew little of the world of exploration - he spent most of his days in the shop, with a spool of thread in his pocket and a needle in his hand. He was truly misplaced in this situation.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:19 pm

Luv wrote:Ted stood and watched as the Cheetah packed.

"Um..." Ted began. "What should I bring?"
Ted was indeed a tailor. He knew little of the world of exploration - he spent most of his days in the shop, with a spool of thread in his pocket and a needle in his hand. He was truly misplaced in this situation.
Pawlette answered with," Bring water and food because its what you need! Clothes for when you sweat in your clothes. Bring anything you need mostly!"
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next