Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

have you ever been to a broadway show?

+10
CarlyAllHeart261
karenbearhug
winter
Daize
MollyFlyer
AleciaAutumn10
Loveablegirl
Cheer
emmie
muffinatormanic
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

have you ever been to a broadway show? Empty have you ever been to a broadway show?

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:22 pm

I haven't but I want to go to one so badly!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

have you ever been to a broadway show? Empty Re: have you ever been to a broadway show?

Post by emmie Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:25 pm

no!! D: i really want to go to one!! i''ve heard there awesome!! it's torturing me to not to go!!! ahh!!
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

have you ever been to a broadway show? Empty Re: have you ever been to a broadway show?

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:26 pm

I know have you ever been to a broadway show? 143839 I want to go to the Daniel Radcliffe one have you ever been to a broadway show? 143839 He got so many awards for his broadway show
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:27 pm

i know!! i also heard wicked is really good too
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:28 pm

Yeah that one is really really good have you ever been to a broadway show? 465488!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:30 pm

i know!! isn't it like the wizards of ozz?
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:54 pm

Yup C:
I saw Hairspray and Wicked. They were both awesome.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:07 pm

nope i want to go to one mabye someday
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:00 pm

I've seen Wicked and Cats.
Real good have you ever been to a broadway show? 143839
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Wow I'm so jealous
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:46 pm

You'll go some day have you ever been to a broadway show? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:09 am

I've seen Wicked, Phantom of the Opera, and Les Miserables professionally, but more by my school -- my old high school did an amazing job of putting on their annual musical.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:13 am

nicee!!! ;D your so lucky ;D
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:16 am

Actually, being a part of the school's musical makes me kind of annoyed at Glee -- the entire school worked hard all year to put on something that the Glee kids would view as a one-scene set, but they're always complaining about not having any budget.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:36 am

The Lion King and Marry Poppins.
Lion King was better, but both were so AMMAAZZINNNG <33
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:52 am

I looove Mary Poppins!
Wow, I'd love to see that show Molly.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:50 am

oh yeah! i heard that's sooo good! ;D i need to see one!! D:
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:07 pm

One that I'd like to get to is Sweeney Todd; I hear it's way better than the movie.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:41 pm

I have not been to new york yet, but I did get to see a broadway show. THe show I saw was Little Mermaid. You are probably thinking how did I see it, but i never been to new york. Well where I live, they had a pre-showing(like if it was a national tour, but only stop at one city(except for new york) of the musical in a city closest to me. I actually got to go and see it. It was awesome. Also I've seen touring shows, Lion king(twice but different years), Billy Elliot(I recommend it its awesome), Avenue Q(not recommended for kids) where I actually got to meet some of actors from that musical, how I met them is I didn't meet them at the showing I went to, I met them like 3 months later. I was at a conference for theatre and me and my friend went out to dinner and here comes 4 people, at first they look normal and then I saw that one of them had one of the puppets with him from show, and thats when I knew they were in Avenue Q. It was fun meeting them, I did get a picture of one of cast members with the puppet(yes I did ask before I took it) and he said yes, and he order his meal with his puppet. have you ever been to a broadway show? Icon_razz I got to see in action.

Last edited by winter on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:16 pm

While I've never seen a show on Broadway, I have seen several plays that were touring. I've seen Lion King, Miss Saigon, Beauty and The Beast and Sound of Music.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:17 am

Nope. Never have, proabley won't either have you ever been to a broadway show? Icon_razz
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:50 am

Really?
I didnt know they travel too.
Maybe I'll catch them if they come here.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:36 am

I would LOVE to so much :O
I'd like to see Les Miserables if I could. have you ever been to a broadway show? 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:56 am

I've heard its really good . ;]
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:58 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:I've heard its really good . ;]

It is. I watch videos of it all the time and I have seen the 25th Anniversary of it on DVD. have you ever been to a broadway show? Icon_razz My friend went to watch it, so lucky. have you ever been to a broadway show? 1107968042
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next