Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville should have a slip n slide during the summer!

+3
Luv
AleciaAutumn10
muffinatormanic
7 posters

Go down

Bearville should have a slip n slide during the summer! Empty Bearville should have a slip n slide during the summer!

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:50 am

It would be a giant slip n slide and all the citizens of bearville could get wet in it! Cause bearville would be hot during the summer right? Bearville should have a slip n slide during the summer! 143839
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Bearville should have a slip n slide during the summer! Empty Re: Bearville should have a slip n slide during the summer!

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:34 pm

Thatd be nice, but wed have to have a way to get dry again too !
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Bearville should have a slip n slide during the summer! Empty Re: Bearville should have a slip n slide during the summer!

Post by Luv Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:51 am

It should be an item for your cub condo. Bearville should have a slip n slide during the summer! 465488
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by barbie6 Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:54 am

that really sounds funn i luv slip n slides
barbie6
barbie6
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:34 am

It'd be fun to watch the animation!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:47 am

Yeah I think that would be really cool to have Bearville should have a slip n slide during the summer! 143839
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:48 am

I'd put one at my Beachfront if it was a furniture item. xD
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:51 am

That's a good idea! It should be a furniture item Bearville should have a slip n slide during the summer! 465488
I'd love to have a waterslide or a slip n slide!
You should suggest, I think people would have fun with it!
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:12 am

Yeah I agree Bearville should have a slip n slide during the summer! 143839 Maybe a jumper too?
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:13 am

I want monkey bars!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:16 am

Luv wrote:I want monkey bars!
They have a monkey bar interactive furniture item in BVO. I have one Bearville should have a slip n slide during the summer! 143839 It's fun.

@Muffin-
And by jumper, do you mean like a moonbounce thing?
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:32 pm

Great idea!
:melikey:
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:24 am

That would be cool .
And by jumper do you mean like those bungee jumping things, where they attach the thingamabob on ur waist and you bounce up and down on like a huge trampoline ?
That would be cool Bearville should have a slip n slide during the summer! Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:21 am

Kelly, I never even noticed!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:22 am

Luv wrote:Kelly, I never even noticed!
:lol: I bought them when they first came out.
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:23 am

And they're still in the catalog? Wow. xD

Cool, I like the slide!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:25 am

^^ I think so.

The slide's pretty fun, too Bearville should have a slip n slide during the summer! 143839
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:02 am

That would be cool! Bearville should have a slip n slide during the summer! 465488
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down