Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the spirit of things...do you like Harry Potter? :)

+3
Daize
Noel
Luv
7 posters

Go down

Do you?

In the spirit of things...do you like Harry Potter? :) Vote_lcap33%In the spirit of things...do you like Harry Potter? :) Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
In the spirit of things...do you like Harry Potter? :) Vote_lcap0%In the spirit of things...do you like Harry Potter? :) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
In the spirit of things...do you like Harry Potter? :) Vote_lcap0%In the spirit of things...do you like Harry Potter? :) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
In the spirit of things...do you like Harry Potter? :) Vote_lcap67%In the spirit of things...do you like Harry Potter? :) Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3
Back

In the spirit of things...do you like Harry Potter? :) Empty In the spirit of things...do you like Harry Potter? :)

Post by Luv Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:34 pm

I think it's pretty genius. I'm no HP nerd, but J.K. Rowling has quite the imagination.

I'd never be able to come up with all of the things she did.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

In the spirit of things...do you like Harry Potter? :) Empty Re: In the spirit of things...do you like Harry Potter? :)

Post by Noel Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Yes!! I've read all the books and almost all the movies In the spirit of things...do you like Harry Potter? :) 143839
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

In the spirit of things...do you like Harry Potter? :) Empty Re: In the spirit of things...do you like Harry Potter? :)

Post by Luv Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:41 pm

Of course almost all. In the spirit of things...do you like Harry Potter? :) 465488 They're not all out yet.

I saw the trailer for the newest movie...wowza, looks epic!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:41 pm

HARRY POTTERR<3
Sorry, I'm hyped up.
But yes, I am in love with the books, and the movies are amazing too.
The woman is the most creative person in the world. She created another world, brought so many things to life, I wish I could do something so magical <3
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:18 pm

Daisy, you must love this month! Haha.
She's genius.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:28 pm

Haven't read the books yet, but I love the movies! In the spirit of things...do you like Harry Potter? :) 465488 People say that sequels to movies usually aren't good, that's true, but Harry Potter's are amazing.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:31 pm

The movies are fantastic.

The books are beyond words.

You've GOTTA read 'em. In the spirit of things...do you like Harry Potter? :) 465488
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Haha, yes, I do love the month <33
She makes you cry, laugh, feel angry, romantic, and it's suspenseful and mysterious all at the same time.
There seriously is NO comparison.
You can't beat it. Grrr..I hate it when someone tries saying that something's better than Harry Potter.
It's not!
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:07 pm

I've seen the movies, but not read the books.
I think its alright, but I agree with you guys, its amazing how vast her imagination is .
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:08 pm

I love the Harry Potter series. I first got into them when a bunch of my students were doing book reports on the first book. Each book report was so different, I just had to read the book to see what all the excitement was about. I've now read all the books at least 3 times!
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:08 am

Karen, you teach? :3
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by barbie6 Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:10 am

yea i like it even tho i missed a few movies ive seen
sorser of stone
....the one after that(iforgot what it was called)
order of the phonix
half blood prince
deathy hallows part one
barbie6
barbie6
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down