Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far?

+15
beth928
colinpink
Fluffy4
sarahshadow
Captain Barbossa
Moonlight
starrbearrocks
Twinkle
Cranberry
xSavy
Joypawsome1
DallasDanceBear7
Cheer
kathybearycool
trutwilightfan
19 posters

Go down

Have you seen all the Harry Potter movies so far?

Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? Vote_lcap32%Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 6 ]
Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? Vote_lcap42%Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 8 ]
Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? Vote_lcap26%Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 5 ]
Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? Vote_lcap0%Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? Vote_lcap0%Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? Empty Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far?

Post by trutwilightfan Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:00 pm

well, title says it all. Its so cool!!!! but i like the 5th one the best.

Last edited by trutwilightfan on Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
trutwilightfan
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? Empty Re: Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far?

Post by kathybearycool Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:03 pm

I've seen all except the newest one Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? Empty Re: Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far?

Post by Cheer Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:23 pm

No. I don't really like Harry Potter that much lol Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? Icon_razz
But I hope everyone enjoyed the movie if they saw it, or has fun when they watch it Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? 143839
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:30 pm

Seen all movies/read all books! Harry Potter for the win!!
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:31 pm

CheerBear43 wrote:No. I don't really like Harry Potter that much lol Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? Icon_razz
But I hope everyone enjoyed the movie if they saw it, or has fun when they watch it Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? 143839
I agree completley!(:
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by xSavy Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:42 pm

yep Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? 143839 and read teh books Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? 143839
xSavy
xSavy
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:57 am

I never read the books, except a few (But I forgot Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? 903516 )
I watched the movie, I love 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince'
I watched it today! Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? Icon_razz
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:59 am

I love Harry Potter
Twinkle
Twinkle
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by starrbearrocks Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:02 am

I've seen all and read the books...but not the newest one yet,
planning to see it though! 😁
starrbearrocks
starrbearrocks
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:32 am

No Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? 597500. I've never read the books and I haven't seen all the movies yet. But I'm going to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince on Saturday!
Moonlight
Moonlight
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:44 am

yes yes, i wanna read the books
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by trutwilightfan Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:35 pm

i'm a total Potter Dork!
trutwilightfan
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahshadow Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:42 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVE HP6<3333333333
i saw it the first day it came out, on the 15th
and we got to the theater like an hour early and the guy said it was almost sold out then.
but it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.
ijust wish i had a harry potter shirt to wear.
and i saw some girl wearing a twilight shirt and i was like HOW DARE YOU! lol i wanted to put it thru the shredder. i hate twilight.
HP6 RULESSSSSSSSSSSSS!
sarahshadow
sarahshadow
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy4 Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:49 pm

yup, all movies and all books. Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? 143839
my favorite is the 4th book
Fluffy4
Fluffy4
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:23 am

Yes, I read all Harry Potter's book Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? 143839
And yes, I went to see a movie!

I love going to see movies!! I remember the outline of Happy Potter and Halfblood Prince, because I read it over 2 years ago. I will reread again this week Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? 465488 Harry Potter is cool book!
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by beth928 Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:24 am

ya!
beth928
beth928
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaApril53 Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:10 am

I have seen every movie, expect for the latest one. I am going tomorrow!!! Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? 465488

I've read one book...(I don't remember)
CarolinaApril53
CarolinaApril53
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:42 am

I saw the newest movie twice in the opening week lol Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? Icon_razz
My friend let me borrow all her books/movies so I could read them and I like Harry Potter Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? 465488
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NadineLuv2Sing Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:07 am

I love the Harry Potter movies. The 5th and 6th were4 the Best!
NadineLuv2Sing
NadineLuv2Sing
BGF Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:07 am

I've read all the books, and seen all the movies, but not the most recent one Have you seen all the Harry Potter Movies so far? 465488
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down