Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you get annoyed when someone takes a long time trading?

5 posters

Go down

Do you get annoyed when someone takes a long time trading? Empty Do you get annoyed when someone takes a long time trading?

Post by Collin Tue May 31, 2011 8:55 am

I'm waiting in a trade right now and this girl has taken almost ten minutes! I think I should press the x.

She's clearly there because the pages are moving.
Collin
Collin
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you get annoyed when someone takes a long time trading? Empty Re: Do you get annoyed when someone takes a long time trading?

Post by Loveablegirl Tue May 31, 2011 9:03 am

yeah i would click the x its annoyed that a persone that forever and they might be scamming you
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Do you get annoyed when someone takes a long time trading? Empty Re: Do you get annoyed when someone takes a long time trading?

Post by muffinatormanic Tue May 31, 2011 9:03 am

Yes, I tell them to hurry or I have to go soon so they would rush a little bit Do you get annoyed when someone takes a long time trading? 143839 Or I just exit
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue May 31, 2011 10:25 am

If someone takes ten minutes, I'd just leave.
I take a really long time when I trade, though ^^;
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue May 31, 2011 2:52 pm

I hate it when someone trades with me, takes forever, and then i find out the have like 60 pages in their inventory D:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down