Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do you get annoyed when people offer bills for rare stuff?

+12
cyrus2hip594
GlitterL
Loveablegirl
Bear
AleciaAutumn10
Daize
Josh
Luv
Anita
Cheer
muffinatormanic
Collin
16 posters

Go down

do you get annoyed when people offer bills for rare stuff? Empty do you get annoyed when people offer bills for rare stuff?

Post by Collin Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:42 am

like how I just got offered 500 bills for my banana hammock

I hate it when people do that, it wastes time.
Collin
Collin
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

do you get annoyed when people offer bills for rare stuff? Empty Re: do you get annoyed when people offer bills for rare stuff?

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:44 am

Yes it does! Usually you can offer bearbills for like other things like fountain items however when they offer bearbills for PSI's I get a little bit impatient
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

do you get annoyed when people offer bills for rare stuff? Empty Re: do you get annoyed when people offer bills for rare stuff?

Post by Cheer Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:56 am

That annoys me so much :x
Normally, for me, people will take three rare things and offer a fountain or Pawlette item and like 1k BB. :x
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:53 am

Ugh,Yes someone wanted to get my baseball cap one day for... 100 bearbills -.-
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:57 am

Cheer - happens to me ALL the time.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:34 am

Yes once I see that, I cancel right away and leave them lol
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:35 am

That is one of the times I cancel trade for sure, lol.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:37 am

Cheer wrote:That annoys me so much :x
Normally, for me, people will take three rare things and offer a fountain or Pawlette item and like 1k BB. :x
That is exactly that happens to me.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:03 am

YES ! One wrong move and I just cancel it. And when they want like 3 rares for one fountain item.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:06 am

I hate the fountain items. Nobody wants.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:15 am

Same, I guess they're new players that do that, they probably aren't as experienced in trading. Or some people who try to scam others. do you get annoyed when people offer bills for rare stuff? 708123
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:16 am

The second one, i think.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:17 am

yeah i do
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:18 am

Angela, what kind of crazy offers do you get? x)
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:23 am

I don't really get annoyed when people do that. I just cancel the trade, or offer something else.
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:27 am

It gets annoying cause it was time wasted. do you get annoyed when people offer bills for rare stuff? Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:30 am

I do. It is just not fair do you get annoyed when people offer bills for rare stuff? Icon_razz
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by dakotaflower80 Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:47 am

I get annoyed when someone offers bear bills for rare stuff.
dakotaflower80
dakotaflower80
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:39 am

That annoys me so much! Especially when they keep doing it over and over again do you get annoyed when people offer bills for rare stuff? 3483496927
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:49 am

I know this feeling exactly! It happens all the time. I usually just cancel the trade due to it being unfair
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiedecembear1 Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:56 am

I'm not necessarily annoyed by it. I just offer something else for the bearbills or cancel.
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down