Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you apply to be the Star on bearville?

5 posters

Go down

Did you apply to be the Star on bearville? Empty Did you apply to be the Star on bearville?

Post by muffinatormanic Sat May 28, 2011 3:40 pm

I know it was a long time ago, but did you apply? I couldn't because my computer wouldn't let me and I heard during the summer bearville is going to pick a winner! I wonder what it would be like! It would be totally radical and so cool to be the winner!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Did you apply to be the Star on bearville? Empty Re: Did you apply to be the Star on bearville?

Post by Daize Sat May 28, 2011 4:39 pm

Nope, but I wonder who its going to be :wonders:
Hopefully someone who comes on BGF so we could have a party :DD
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Did you apply to be the Star on bearville? Empty Re: Did you apply to be the Star on bearville?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat May 28, 2011 5:08 pm

No, I didnt apply .
Cant wait to find out who is is though !
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Sun May 29, 2011 12:58 am

nope Did you apply to be the Star on bearville? 1107968042 didn't know about this? Did you apply to be the Star on bearville? Icon_razz
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun May 29, 2011 3:00 am

No I didn't cause i'm gonna start collage soon!
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun May 29, 2011 3:27 am

Oh really? That's okay Did you apply to be the Star on bearville? 465488 i really want to know who it is and will they be like the next chloe?
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down