Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply here to be a Member of BGF Graphics Design Club

+33
kristylucky1
servineallheart321
lilteddybear
GwynethLove
HarryLove13
AbbeyAllHeart2737
bearvilleisawesome
ItalianPrincess
HeatherHeart
Daize
taylarallheart46
Anita
Noel
CarlyAllHeart261
NikkiAngel877
Merrie
ConverseGirl
Lovelistic
brittanypainter
DinnergirlSam47
barbie6
'Justin'
horsegal1235
princess M
CandyCaneSash
GreenEarthGirl123
mindynature
emmie
helenacool18
Test
BriannalovesBABV
haileybighugs2
Bear
37 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Apply here to be a Member of BGF Graphics Design Club Empty Apply here to be a Member of BGF Graphics Design Club

Post by Bear Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:06 am

Apply here to be a Member of BGF Graphics Design Club Kuh3b

Please only post in this thread if you are joining the club, any questions please PM me. Once you post here and apply, you are free to post in the Members Chat, whether you are accepted or not.

If you are interested in joining BGF Graphics Design Club, please write the following:

I, (insert BGF username here), have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

Last edited by Bear on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Apply here to be a Member of BGF Graphics Design Club Empty Re: Apply here to be a Member of BGF Graphics Design Club

Post by haileybighugs2 Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:59 am

I, HaileyBigHugs2, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

Accepted! You are now a member of the BGF Graphics Design club.
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Apply here to be a Member of BGF Graphics Design Club Empty Re: Apply here to be a Member of BGF Graphics Design Club

Post by Bear Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:05 pm

haileybighugs2 wrote:I, HaileyBigHugs2, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

Thanks for applying. You are now a member of the BGF Graphics Design club!
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:51 pm

I, BriannalovesBABV, have read BGF Graphics Designs rules and would like to join the club.
Is this like a GA job??

BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:55 pm

BriannalovesBABV wrote:I, BriannalovesBABV, have read BGF Graphics Designs rules and would like to join the club.
Is this like a GA job??

No, but this is a club for everyone who loves graphics. We'll share graphics tips, make tutorials etc Apply here to be a Member of BGF Graphics Design Club 465488 For more info read this thread to see what BGF Graphics Design is about.
http://www.bearvilleguide.com/t55010-what-is-bgf-graphics-design-club
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:50 pm

I, *Test* I, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

Accepted! You are now a member of BGF Graphic Design Club.
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by helenacool18 Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:39 am

I, HelenaCool18, I have reade BFG Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club Apply here to be a Member of BGF Graphics Design Club 465488

helenacool18
helenacool18
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:00 am

I, lollipops511, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:11 am

*Test* wrote:I, *Test* I, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

Thanks for applying! You are now a member of BGF Graphic Design Club.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:18 am

helenacool18 wrote:I, HelenaCool18, I have reade BFG Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club Apply here to be a Member of BGF Graphics Design Club 465488

Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:18 am

lollipops511 wrote:I, lollipops511, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:14 am

I, MindyNature , have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:21 am

mindynature wrote:I, MindyNature , have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:24 am

I, GreenearthGirl123, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club

GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:46 am

GreenEarthGirl123 wrote:I, GreenearthGirl123, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club

Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by CandyCaneSash Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:34 pm

I,CandyCaneSash,have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

CandyCaneSash
CandyCaneSash
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:43 am

CandyCaneSash wrote:I,CandyCaneSash,have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by princess M Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:47 pm

(Princess M)I have read the bgf graphics desing's rule & I would love to join the club. Sorry about that posting;)

princess M
princess M
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:14 am

princess M wrote:(Princess M)I have read the bgf graphics desing's rule & I would love to join the club. Sorry about that posting;)

Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegal1235 Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:23 am

I, horsegal1235, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

horsegal1235
horsegal1235
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Justin' Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:32 am

I, 'Justin', have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club

'Justin'
'Justin'
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by barbie6 Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:09 pm

I,Barbie6, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club

barbie6
barbie6
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:52 pm

horsegal1235 wrote:I, horsegal1235, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club.

Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:54 pm

'Justin' wrote:I, 'Justin', have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club

Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:54 pm

barbie6 wrote:I,Barbie6, have read BGF Graphics Design's rules and would like to join the club

Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next