Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips on how to make more Friends on Buildabearville

4 posters

Go down

Tips on how to make more Friends on Buildabearville Empty Tips on how to make more Friends on Buildabearville

Post by muffinatormanic Sat May 28, 2011 10:49 am

I can't seem to add people and people don't seem want to be friends with me. I want to change that Tips on how to make more Friends on Buildabearville 143839! Can you give me tips how to be friends with people on bearville ?
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Tips on how to make more Friends on Buildabearville Empty Re: Tips on how to make more Friends on Buildabearville

Post by Anita Sat May 28, 2011 10:50 am

Hmm...Ask them to trade and give them a free item.?Play a game with them? xD
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Tips on how to make more Friends on Buildabearville Empty Re: Tips on how to make more Friends on Buildabearville

Post by muffinatormanic Sat May 28, 2011 10:58 am

Oh sounds like fun! Thanks Tips on how to make more Friends on Buildabearville 143839
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sat May 28, 2011 4:46 pm

1. Play games with them
2. Say "does anyone wanna be friends?"
3. Talk to people
4. Trading
5. Help people
6.Just send requests to random people?
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat May 28, 2011 4:57 pm

Talk to them, offer advice, play games.
I get a lot of random requests for games and when I accept them the person adds me.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun May 29, 2011 3:36 am

Oh thanks Tips on how to make more Friends on Buildabearville 143839 I think it will really help!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down