Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE READ: Certificate of Authenticity to World Wildlife Fun animals

+2
emmie
McKaylaBlue12
6 posters

Go down

Did anyone else get this certificate?

PLEASE READ: Certificate of Authenticity to World Wildlife Fun animals Vote_lcap14%PLEASE READ: Certificate of Authenticity to World Wildlife Fun animals Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
PLEASE READ: Certificate of Authenticity to World Wildlife Fun animals Vote_lcap29%PLEASE READ: Certificate of Authenticity to World Wildlife Fun animals Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
PLEASE READ: Certificate of Authenticity to World Wildlife Fun animals Vote_lcap29%PLEASE READ: Certificate of Authenticity to World Wildlife Fun animals Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
PLEASE READ: Certificate of Authenticity to World Wildlife Fun animals Vote_lcap28%PLEASE READ: Certificate of Authenticity to World Wildlife Fun animals Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7
Back

PLEASE READ: Certificate of Authenticity to World Wildlife Fun animals Empty PLEASE READ: Certificate of Authenticity to World Wildlife Fun animals

Post by McKaylaBlue12 Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:21 pm

I got a certificate in the mail today. Our scanner isn't working, but I will try to add a picture of it. This is what is says:

Certificate of Authenticity
Build-A-Bear Workshop (R)
Collectibear (R) Friend
this certifies that
Spoiler:
is the official beary best friend of a
Build-A-Bear Workshop (R)
World Wildlife Fund Gray Wolf.

This unique beary limited (TM) edition
gray wolf is number 71439
and was made on
Spoiler:
Gray wolf is the tenth
in the Build-A-Bear Workshop
World Wildelife Fund series.

McKaylaBlue12
McKaylaBlue12
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ: Certificate of Authenticity to World Wildlife Fun animals Empty Re: PLEASE READ: Certificate of Authenticity to World Wildlife Fun animals

Post by emmie Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:43 pm

huh, i'm not sure; if i saw a picture i'm sure i would recongize it;scratch
but anyways it does sound familiar too me i don't know;
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ: Certificate of Authenticity to World Wildlife Fun animals Empty Re: PLEASE READ: Certificate of Authenticity to World Wildlife Fun animals

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:38 am

Me too. If I saw a picture, I might be able to say, but idk for sure.
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Wed May 18, 2011 10:44 am

I agree with Riya and i'm really confused xD
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Wed May 18, 2011 11:00 am

That's weird.. I didn't get it though, at least not yet.
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Wed May 18, 2011 11:05 am

What is this??
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down