Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Zelena Star's pet! (Zelena's Blog)

2 posters

Go down

I'm Zelena Star's pet! (Zelena's Blog) Empty I'm Zelena Star's pet! (Zelena's Blog)

Post by Anita Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:19 pm

Hewwo!I'm Zelena i'm Star's pet!!!!My favowite food is ummm red velvet cake!it's yummy! :I'm Zelena Star's pet! (Zelena's Blog) 960617: :I'm Zelena Star's pet! (Zelena's Blog) 960617: :I'm Zelena Star's pet! (Zelena's Blog) 960617: :I'm Zelena Star's pet! (Zelena's Blog) 960617: :I'm Zelena Star's pet! (Zelena's Blog) 960617: the way I got my name is cause my owner Star is a weally big fan of Selena Gomez I'm Zelena Star's pet! (Zelena's Blog) 143839 and and and I have lots of fwiends!My owner Star is good at making graphics and creations!And I was in a shop before Star bought me!I saw Star make an order and she payed 100 pawprints for me that's alot of pawprints!Well that's all for this time see you soon!
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

I'm Zelena Star's pet! (Zelena's Blog) Empty Re: I'm Zelena Star's pet! (Zelena's Blog)

Post by emmie Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:50 pm

Lotso: Hi Zelena! and i'm named after a bear in a movie! xD because my owner loves the toy story movie! and you have an awesome personality! i'd like to be friends with you!
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

I'm Zelena Star's pet! (Zelena's Blog) Empty Re: I'm Zelena Star's pet! (Zelena's Blog)

Post by Anita Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:29 am

Zelena:Thank You and hewwo Lotso your name is pawsome!and that's cool that your named after toy stowy!And we can be fwiends I'm Zelena Star's pet! (Zelena's Blog) 143839
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down