Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to apply Drop Shadow to your Images: Gimp (any version)

2 posters

Go down

How to apply Drop Shadow to your Images: Gimp (any version) Empty How to apply Drop Shadow to your Images: Gimp (any version)

Post by Bear Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:04 am

How to apply Drop Shadow to your Image:
Gimp (any version)

This tutorial will teach you how to apply drop shadow to your images on Gimp, this is relatively easy to do and follow. Any version will work because Gimp basically has the same features that I'll be doing in this tutorial. Looking for how to apply drop shadow on Photoshop? Click here.

Click here for the final result!

1. Upload your image to Gimp. Either a saved image or you can use an image on the internet that you have copied and File > Create > From Clipboard to paste it on Gimp.
How to apply Drop Shadow to your Images: Gimp (any version) 2jezmz7

2. Now, selecting the layer you want to apply the drop shadow to, go to the upper tabs then go to Filters > Light and Shadow > Drop Shadow.
How to apply Drop Shadow to your Images: Gimp (any version) 16l9ylu

3. You will get a popup from this filter for the settings, the normal settings there are good, but if you want to customize it I'll tell you what they each mean. Read the captions below of each setting to know what it means and does.
How to apply Drop Shadow to your Images: Gimp (any version) 21k08iq

There you have it, that's how you apply drop shadow on an image!
How to apply Drop Shadow to your Images: Gimp (any version) Fdc0ar

Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

How to apply Drop Shadow to your Images: Gimp (any version) Empty Re: How to apply Drop Shadow to your Images: Gimp (any version)

Post by emmie Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:10 am

How to apply Drop Shadow to your Images: Gimp (any version) Gdfgdd10
hehe! i added alot to mine and it's green! xD
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

How to apply Drop Shadow to your Images: Gimp (any version) Empty Re: How to apply Drop Shadow to your Images: Gimp (any version)

Post by Bear Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:49 am

I love it How to apply Drop Shadow to your Images: Gimp (any version) 465488 Well done!
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down