Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Joining Friends

4 posters

Go down

Not Joining Friends Empty Not Joining Friends

Post by winter Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:43 am

Everytime I log on to babv, and I see one of my friens is online, I always click on their name to join them, but everytime I do that, I go to place where I was last, last time I was on babv. Example: Like if I was at town square 30 minutes ago, and then I am on again 30 minutes later and I saw jaocybearguide is on, and I want to join him, I click on his name and say yes I want to join him, but I will go back to town square, and I don't see jaocybearguide. Why is that?
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Not Joining Friends Empty Re: Not Joining Friends

Post by emmie Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:13 am

oh yeah that's happened to me..Not Joining Friends Icon_razz maybe it's a glitch
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:05 pm

Oh yes, that happens to me all the time now. Also what has happened to me, is when I eventually find the particular friend I am looking for, they dissapear with the map and say follow me. So, I click Join Friend, but it takes me nowhere. It's like the same thing as Winter mentioned, but in the den already (like in the towns.)
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:15 am

winter wrote:Everytime I log on to babv, and I see one of my friens is online, I always click on their name to join them, but everytime I do that, I go to place where I was last, last time I was on babv. Example: Like if I was at town square 30 minutes ago, and then I am on again 30 minutes later and I saw jaocybearguide is on, and I want to join him, I click on his name and say yes I want to join him, but I will go back to town square, and I don't see jaocybearguide. Why is that?

Hi Winter! Unfortunately, this feature is currently glitched Not Joining Friends 903516 Our developbear team is already working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down