Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGF Holiday Cooking Contest Questions Thread

5 posters

Go down

BGF Holiday Cooking Contest Questions Thread Empty Re: BGF Holiday Cooking Contest Questions Thread

Post by madeleininstyle Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:17 am

My Christmas Cookies!
These cookies are to die for, for the holiday season! I love to add icing and sprinkles to each cookie to make them look scrumpcious, and presentable. By adding white icing, and red and greep sprinkles it makes the cookies perfect for the holiday season! (esspecially christmas) I like to use christmas themed cookie cutters as well to give a fun twist! Enjoy! And Merry Christmas! BGF Holiday Cooking Contest Questions Thread 465488

edited red colour out, red is reserved for officers only :]
fleur/officer
madeleininstyle
madeleininstyle
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

BGF Holiday Cooking Contest Questions Thread Empty Re: BGF Holiday Cooking Contest Questions Thread

Post by Admin Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:26 am

madeleininstyle wrote:My Christmas Cookies!

BGF Holiday Cooking Contest Questions Thread Short bread

Hi! Thanks for joining! I don't see any picture, though. Please upload the photo then paste the code here. We have our own photo uploader on the options tab. Thanks! BGF Holiday Cooking Contest Questions Thread 465488
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by BabvRocksGirl Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:36 am

I am going to join! (: Because I just love making my own little creations in cooking! It is very fun! I am going to bake it with my mom today. Then post it here. Ohh and mama noodles Your cupcake looks so delicious!!! looks so yummy BGF Holiday Cooking Contest Questions Thread 143839 Oh also i dont know wat im going to make yet but ill just try to make something I am very creative
BabvRocksGirl
BabvRocksGirl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

BGF Holiday Cooking Contest Questions Thread Empty BGF Holiday Cooking Contest Questions Thread

Post by NikkiAngel877 Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:13 am

I am going to enter!
Say if we bought cookies that were cookie dough and we made themin the oven. Does that count or do we have too make them from scratch?
NikkiAngel877
NikkiAngel877
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:27 pm

I split these questions out of the Cooking Contest thread because the post is for entries only. As stated, please keep all questions to me in PM or through this thread.
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:28 pm

NikkiAngel877 wrote:I am going to enter!
Say if we bought cookies that were cookie dough and we made themin the oven. Does that count or do we have too make them from scratch?

You could use cookie dough from the store if you bake them as long as you do something to make them your own, like add an ingredient or decorate them
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down