Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loading Problem

2 posters

Go down

Loading Problem Empty Loading Problem

Post by AmandaRainbow108 Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Whenever I want to play in Buildabearville, the loading takes ages! I log in my username and password then the loading after that takes a long time. If that loading is fast, then the loading where you can play a mini-game takes a long time

Is there anyway I can finish the loadings? I haven't been to Build-a-bear-ville for months and I miss that place and the new stuff!!!

Please help!!

Thanks,
Amanda
AmandaRainbow108
AmandaRainbow108
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Loading Problem Empty Re: Loading Problem

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:00 am

AmandaRainbow108 wrote:Whenever I want to play in Buildabearville, the loading takes ages! I log in my username and password then the loading after that takes a long time. If that loading is fast, then the loading where you can play a mini-game takes a long time

Is there anyway I can finish the loadings? I haven't been to Build-a-bear-ville for months and I miss that place and the new stuff!!!

Please help!!

Thanks,
Amanda

I'm beary sorry to hear that you are having a hard time accessing your account. The problem may have been due to the updates in the game. Kindly clear your cache before attempting to log back in Loading Problem 465488
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaRainbow108 Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:11 pm

Cleared my cache and still, it's taking ages to load. I've just noticed something, before I click 'play' in the BABV homepage, I scrolled down and saw something that said I have to download Adobe Flash Player 9 or above to get the game working.

I guess I didn't have Adobe Flash Player so it's downloading now. If there are still problems, I'll post it here. ^^
AmandaRainbow108
AmandaRainbow108
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down