Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purple~! :D

+11
Test
MamieBanana
awesomedancer12
Jaszluvsbabv
iicuddles
zoeybearsrule200
mindynature
sammibubbles3
BlueRocksforever1
GreenEarthGirl123
❤Crystal❤
15 posters

Go down

Purple~! :D Empty Purple~! :D

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:31 am

Well, what do you think? I loved how the text came out. And if it wasn't obvious before, I <3 purple and I have been in a purple-ish mood and I decided to make this. (:
Purple~! :D 4qn91e
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Purple~! :D Empty Re: Purple~! :D

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:41 am

Hahaha I love your avvie! Great job i think you made a wonderful avvie that shows off the color purple.Great Job!
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRocksforever1 Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:55 am

I love your avvie! It's amazing! =]
BlueRocksforever1
BlueRocksforever1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammibubbles3 Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:39 am

I love it! I also love the color purple! =]
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:52 am

Great graphic! Purple~! :D 610897
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:18 am

Aww I appreciate the comments, thanks guys! ♥
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:56 pm

I luv purple! My 2nd fave color!!
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by iicuddles Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:27 pm

Kool avii, my favorite color changes every six months or so and my last favorite color was purple, now it's green :]
iicuddles
iicuddles
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaszluvsbabv Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:29 pm

That is so cute Purple~! :D 2669863388
i Love this shade of Purple Purple~! :D Icon_razz
i Love it Crystal Purple~! :D Icon_razz !
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomedancer12 Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:35 pm

Nice. My favorite color is orange. You can tell because one, my avi has orange, and two, my username says orange in it:)
awesomedancer12
awesomedancer12
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamieBanana Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:05 pm

All that purple looks great on you!
Nice job. Purple~! :D 143839
:melikey:
MamieBanana
MamieBanana
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:26 am

I think you did a very good job on it! It matches your name, hehe Purple~! :D 465488
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:42 am

zoeybearsrule200 wrote:I luv purple! My 2nd fave color!!

I know! Purple is my second favorite too. ^^

iicuddles wrote:Kool avii, my favorite color changes every six months or so and my last favorite color was purple, now it's green :]
Ooh green is awesome. :3

Jaszluvsbabv wrote:That is so cute Purple~! :D 2669863388
i Love this shade of Purple Purple~! :D Icon_razz
i Love it Crystal Purple~! :D Icon_razz !
Aww thank you Jasz, that means a lot coming from you. ♥

awesomedancer12 wrote:Nice. My favorite color is orange. You can tell because one, my avi has orange, and two, my username says orange in it:)
Cute! I like orange too. ^_^

MamieBanana wrote:All that purple looks great on you!
Nice job. Purple~! :D 143839
:melikey:
Thank you Mamie, I appreciate your comments very much. ♥

*Test* wrote:I think you did a very good job on it! It matches your name, hehe Purple~! :D 465488
Ooh rainbows! Purple~! :D 2669863388 Yeah I like name in purple. Purple~! :D Icon_razz

❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:47 am

Crystal, I guess I really didn't know you liked the color purple. It sure is evident now! The beauty of the purple background is amazing and as simple as it is, it is perfect for the duty. I love how your character's outfit isn't the same shade of purple. While the hat and the skirt are one color, your top is another. It get's really messy when everything is the same color, same shade, and same design. A little mixture is always good especially in graphics. The text surely did come out amazing and the font and dept of the outline is super good. Even though it isn't all about the color, being an Event Planner truly was the perfect title for you. Keep it up Crystal! You have some real talent behind those sleeves and I hope you let the out more often! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:05 am

I can actually see you like purple, the purple kitty and stuff in your signature. Purple~! :D Icon_razz But seeing how things are, everything is perfect! It definitely matches with your brand new purple name. C:
I love Purple as well, my most favorite color along with green and blue! :DD
Anyway, I just LOVE the avatar you made! I finally get to see another piece of your creations. :3 It's amazing, and not just because I love purple [maybe a little but still Purple~! :D Icon_razz]. I love how you made everything purple-ish, and with your whole outfit not just being purple, but matching every single detail there is.
Great job! Purple~! :D 143839 I look forward to seeing you improve even better in the future!
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:27 am

BasketballLuver wrote:Crystal, I guess I really didn't know you liked the color purple. It sure is evident now! The beauty of the purple background is amazing and as simple as it is, it is perfect for the duty. I love how your character's outfit isn't the same shade of purple. While the hat and the skirt are one color, your top is another. It get's really messy when everything is the same color, same shade, and same design. A little mixture is always good especially in graphics. The text surely did come out amazing and the font and dept of the outline is super good. Even though it isn't all about the color, being an Event Planner truly was the perfect title for you. Keep it up Crystal! You have some real talent behind those sleeves and I hope you let the out more often! =]

I love your long response thank you. (: Yeah I don't like my outfit being just one color, I like to put in different shades. :3 Yup, I like the little "drop shadow" I did, which is the light purple outline in the text. Thank you, I appreciate the last comments. :3

JeannaBearFun wrote:I can actually see you like purple, the purple kitty and stuff in your signature. Purple~! :D Icon_razz But seeing how things are, everything is perfect! It definitely matches with your brand new purple name. C:
I love Purple as well, my most favorite color along with green and blue! :DD
Anyway, I just LOVE the avatar you made! I finally get to see another piece of your creations. :3 It's amazing, and not just because I love purple [maybe a little but still Purple~! :D Icon_razz]. I love how you made everything purple-ish, and with your whole outfit not just being purple, but matching every single detail there is.
Great job! Purple~! :D 143839 I look forward to seeing you improve even better in the future!

lol, that's my favorite signature I made, I don't really want to take it off. Purple~! :D Icon_razz Ooh I like blue and green too. ^^ Thanks for your response Jeanna! Purple~! :D 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:35 pm

Very creative! First of all, I love the adorable little outfit you put together. Nice style! Purple~! :D Icon_razz I like purple also, and what a beautiful shade! The background you chose (or made) is beautiful, the little design add-ons are magnificent. :] The text looks great, I like the font type and the darker shade and the boldness. Amazing job my friend, 5 stars! *****
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva339 Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:04 pm

LOL i love purple too!Purple~! :D 465488
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear