Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rocking my Orange Sherbet tee! yayyyy!

+11
BlueRocksforever1
JLBABV
iicuddles
JeannaBearFun
chloeb356
BriannalovesBABV
MamieBanana
haileybighugs2
AlyssaBearySmart11
ashleypink30
anitacocoa
15 posters

Go down

Rocking my Orange Sherbet tee! yayyyy! Empty Rocking my Orange Sherbet tee! yayyyy!

Post by anitacocoa Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:43 pm

i put together 4 outfits for this pawsome summer!!! yay! wich one is your favorite? Rocking my Orange Sherbet tee! yayyyy! 465488 Rocking my Orange Sherbet tee! yayyyy! 599963

Rocking my Orange Sherbet tee! yayyyy! 15k2di
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Rocking my Orange Sherbet tee! yayyyy! Empty Re: Rocking my Orange Sherbet tee! yayyyy!

Post by ashleypink30 Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:21 pm

They all look awesome!But my favorite is the second one because I love the colors of the mask with that outfit and the gloves. Rocking my Orange Sherbet tee! yayyyy! 465488
ashleypink30
ashleypink30
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Rocking my Orange Sherbet tee! yayyyy! Empty Re: Rocking my Orange Sherbet tee! yayyyy!

Post by AlyssaBearySmart11 Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:25 pm

I looked at them for a very long time and I just can't decide a favorite! Rocking my Orange Sherbet tee! yayyyy! Icon_razz They are all so unique and creative!Great job putting them together!
Rocking my Orange Sherbet tee! yayyyy! 496150
AlyssaBearySmart11
AlyssaBearySmart11
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:29 pm

:O I like them all...the second on e is awesome, though Rocking my Orange Sherbet tee! yayyyy! Icon_razz
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by MamieBanana Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:56 pm

AlyssaBearySmart11 wrote:I looked at them for a very long time and I just can't decide a favorite! Rocking my Orange Sherbet tee! yayyyy! Icon_razz They are all so unique and creative!Great job putting them together!
Rocking my Orange Sherbet tee! yayyyy! 496150

I'm feeling the same way - they all look furbulous!!
I am also on Team Orange Sherbet and I made an outfit but I didn't even think about making several outfits! I suppose I need to get back to shopping! LOL!
MamieBanana
MamieBanana
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:11 am

I like number 2 and 4, but both are awesome and creative! Go team Orange Sherbert! (Im on that team too ;] )
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by chloeb356 Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:26 am

I like the 2nd 1
chloeb356
chloeb356
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:10 am

Yay! Go Team Sherbert! (:
I love all of them!! But my favorite is the second one, really. Rocking my Orange Sherbet tee! yayyyy! 143839
Each one has it's own little unique taste to it, all so cute! Even with the touch of the V.I.B. Ice Cream Backpack! (: You did an amazing job with the outfits! Mine is just plain, not a whole lot of rare items like yours. Keep designing! Rocking my Orange Sherbet tee! yayyyy! 2669863388 I can see it's your passion practically! (:
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by iicuddles Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:14 am

Lol, really awesome! Way to show off your Team spirit! My favorite is the second one. Rocking my Orange Sherbet tee! yayyyy! 203437
iicuddles
iicuddles
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:33 am

i wanted the orange sherbet team so much!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRocksforever1 Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:38 am

I love them all but I like the 4th one better! And go Orange Sherbet! =]
BlueRocksforever1
BlueRocksforever1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkstart101 Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:39 am

i like all of them nice outfits!
pinkstart101
pinkstart101
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:04 am

thanks so much!!! Rocking my Orange Sherbet tee! yayyyy! 465488 im wearing the second outfit right now Rocking my Orange Sherbet tee! yayyyy! 465488 yay!!!
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xXBlackCatXx Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:06 pm

the 2nd one is cute
xXBlackCatXx
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:11 pm

i love all of them!
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:32 am

All of them are very cute but the one I like most is the second one. Rocking my Orange Sherbet tee! yayyyy! 465488
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down