Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumor- A new orange tabby kitty? And new orange striped cat hat?

+8
Joypawsome1
Belleadorable
BriannaBallet
Spikefan2004
CynthiaBearriliant1
ashleyzerobear44
karayourock3
Krissy
12 posters

Go down

Rumor- A new orange tabby kitty? And new orange striped cat hat? Empty Rumor- A new orange tabby kitty? And new orange striped cat hat?

Post by Krissy Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:38 am

Rumor has it that there is a new orange tabby kitty on build a bearville (not on furry choice) anyone know about it? Also, anyone seen a new orange striped cat hat? Could it be the psi to this cat? This is just a rumor. Thanks. =]
Krissy
Krissy
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Rumor- A new orange tabby kitty? And new orange striped cat hat? Empty Re: Rumor- A new orange tabby kitty? And new orange striped cat hat?

Post by karayourock3 Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:45 am

the orange pupkin kitty was from last years holloween
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Rumor- A new orange tabby kitty? And new orange striped cat hat? Empty Re: Rumor- A new orange tabby kitty? And new orange striped cat hat?

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:44 pm

That would be great if they made a new Tabby kitty Rumor- A new orange tabby kitty? And new orange striped cat hat? Icon_razz.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CynthiaBearriliant1 Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:03 pm

I think I saw a orange tabby cat flag somewhere...I think it was from last halloween though...I saved the picture Rumor- A new orange tabby kitty? And new orange striped cat hat? 465488
Rumor- A new orange tabby kitty? And new orange striped cat hat? Kitty10

Last edited by CynthiaBearriliant1 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : insert pic)
CynthiaBearriliant1
CynthiaBearriliant1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikefan2004 Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:43 am

Can you post a picture of it?
Spikefan2004
Spikefan2004
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannaBallet Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:07 pm

yes please a pic would be good
BriannaBallet
BriannaBallet
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Belleadorable Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:03 pm

Maybe that person got confused with the Zoo party room head outfit (tiger one).
Belleadorable
Belleadorable
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:16 pm

CynthiaBearriliant1 wrote:I think I saw a orange tabby cat flag somewhere...I think it was from last halloween though...I saved the picture Rumor- A new orange tabby kitty? And new orange striped cat hat? 465488
Yes you recieve this item when you see chloe rocks in halloween Rumor- A new orange tabby kitty? And new orange striped cat hat? 465488
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate01250 Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:12 pm

Joypawsome1 wrote:
CynthiaBearriliant1 wrote:I think I saw a orange tabby cat flag somewhere...I think it was from last halloween though...I saved the picture Rumor- A new orange tabby kitty? And new orange striped cat hat? 465488
Yes you recieve this item when you see chloe rocks in halloween Rumor- A new orange tabby kitty? And new orange striped cat hat? 465488
wow that flag is on my house and i don't know where it came from
Chocolate01250
Chocolate01250
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:12 pm

Chocolate01250 wrote:
Joypawsome1 wrote:

This is weird - lots of people are getting that flag on their house lol

But yes - I think you saw the Halloween Kitty Ears from last year? :] Did they look like ears? :]
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikefan2004 Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:50 pm

Chocolate01250 wrote:
Joypawsome1 wrote:
Right now there is a glitch with the Halloween Flag and the Tiger Flag being switched right now. If you had a tiger flag right now it is appearing as the Halloween flag. If you had the Halloween flag right now it is appearing as the tiger flag.
Spikefan2004
Spikefan2004
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:24 am

I think you think it is the retired pumpkin kitty, the one that is in the flag. Rumor- A new orange tabby kitty? And new orange striped cat hat? 465488
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:51 am

yeah the flags sort of mysteriously appeared inn my inventory and stuff lol i hae 3 Rumor- A new orange tabby kitty? And new orange striped cat hat? 143839
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down