Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Chloe Show Featuring MiguelSunshine!

+4
JeannaBearFun
anitacocoa
❤Crystal❤
MamaNoodles
8 posters

Go down

New Chloe Show Featuring MiguelSunshine! Empty New Chloe Show Featuring MiguelSunshine!

Post by MamaNoodles Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:40 pm

The Bear News Network is featuring a brand new ChloeRocks Show!Being interviewed today is MiguelSunshine! Green Tracks also makes a special appearance!

New Chloe Show Featuring MiguelSunshine! Chloeshowdonecamp

You'll get an amazing tennis move once the show is over!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

New Chloe Show Featuring MiguelSunshine! Empty Re: New Chloe Show Featuring MiguelSunshine!

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:03 pm

Ooh cool! I like the move, thanks for the info~! New Chloe Show Featuring MiguelSunshine! 143839
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

New Chloe Show Featuring MiguelSunshine! Empty Re: New Chloe Show Featuring MiguelSunshine!

Post by anitacocoa Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:11 pm

yayyyy im login in cant wait to see miguel in chloes show!
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:45 am

The Tennis Move sure is creative. Looks like they're doing more sport themed moves! I need to see Miguel and Green Tracks in the Chloe Show..thanks for the news! New Chloe Show Featuring MiguelSunshine! 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by iicuddles Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:10 am

Love the move!!
iicuddles
iicuddles
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:24 am

Another cool new move? Wow, I'm a little behind with all these updates. I've been caught up with so many things that I just so happened to have forgotten to check out the Chloe Show. I am sure MiguelSunshine has a whole lot of unique things to tell us about. I can not wait to check out this new episode right now and dance out my prize in the BNW. Thanks for sharing MamaNoodles! [=
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleypink30 Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:18 pm

This is a cool move!I will be sure to check the show today
Thanks for posting!
ashleypink30
ashleypink30
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Wow! I really like the tennis move! Just like Jeanna I think they are doing sport themed moves! I can't wait for what the new moves would be! Thanks for posting Mama!
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down