Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED

+44
braulio08
McKaylaBlue12
BasketballLuver
wolfgirl200298
kenia1716
cyrus2hip594
Fleur
MilenaFlower
mindynature
TeddyBear
GreenEarthGirl123
tweetysweety11
karriehoneybee2
HeatherHeart
haileybighugs2
sammibubbles3
❤Crystal❤
CassScooter
SecretNinja
JanetBear
ValarieCuddles3
Test
BABVPro
carolinadasta
Niki
Joypawsome1
TheMadHatter
bellastylin3
karayourock3
VanessaLove364
Sage
CalliHugs
JeannaBearFun
annabeeluv67
PatRocks
winter
JLBABV
CathiQtPie
AudreySunshine
SunniStylish
LoraDazzle4
ClayLuv1
Captain Barbossa
Admin
48 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED

Post by SecretNinja Sat May 29, 2010 9:53 am

Well, I cant think of where to start!
When I first joined Bearville guide I was gobsmacked... It was SO easy to use and Friendly and HELPFULL! It was a Kid-friendly place where I have Chatted to the most Friendly people ever! I then saw the greatest graphics and Avvies and Siggys and Buttons ever! Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 465488 As some of you know i love hello kitty, so I have gotten all the Hello kitty Things I can find, Pet, Avvie, Siggy buttons etc, and Made my profile KITTYLICIOUS and I love how easy things are here! Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 465488 I think in the Future Bearville guide will be Worldwide. Adverts on every television screen, Posters and Leaflets and Advertision in Magazines and Books! How awsome to be a Part of something so Big and great! I know BGF is only a Small place for BABV lovers, but one day I bet it will be a big buisness and success! There will be Celebs wanting to Interview the one and Only..... CHUCK!! And get some BGF reporters on the case aswell, and Maxine will Promote us and we will be alongside BABW,.............. Okay a bit too much, bit this could happen, right?
And the BGF store is an awsome idea to start of new babv members and Keep the other BABV members intersted in both BABV and BGF Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 465488 well before I babble on I better go,
Bye kitty-friends!
SecretNinja
SecretNinja
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED

Post by CassScooter Sat May 29, 2010 12:09 pm

Bearville Guide has provided me with a pawsome place to meet new friends, catch up on the latest in babv, and gain knowledge on the babv world. This site has been such a great help, of course with the help of the great staff. Without the pawsome staff membears who knows what kind of mess we would be in. I would like to see this site go even BIGGER! Maybe even become the official forum for babv. I thank Admin Chuck for his great creativity in creating this awesome site for us all to just hang out and become great friends with one another
CassScooter
CassScooter
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sat May 29, 2010 12:53 pm

Why I Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 2669863388 BGF
By Crystal

I remember, almost 2 years ago, when I first joined this small, yet helpful community. I remember that this was actually my first forum. From the start, I started to love BGF, because it was full of helpful hints and tips to almost anything possible! I also met really nice people who helped me through so much in those 2 years. I love BGF and thank our members for donating their time and items to BGF contests and parties that made BABV and BGF an awesome place to stay. BGF also got me into making graphics! Something I truly love to do. BGF also taught me how to take pictures on my computer, something that was really helpful for me. BGF taught me a lot of things, you guys showed me how to trade properly on BABV, if it wasn't for you guys on here, I would have as many rare items as I do right now, and I thank you BGF. I also love BGF because of the awesome staff here, you guys are awesome on moderating and you are awesome people too.

I'm so glad to see how much things have changed in the last 2 years. Even though this was my first forum, this site was really easy to use! I really like all the pawesome contests, parties, and prizes you give out, and like I said before, I thank you Staff, for donating your time and items to make these parties enjoyable. I'd also like to thank the Graphic Artists for donating their time to make beautiful banners for BGF. I love every banner and background change that happens. I love all the different sections there are so we are able to express ourselves, from the Writer's Corner, even to the Open Chat so we can discuss our situations! I found the Advice Column especially, to be one of my favorite sections, because it helped people with their problems and it may had helped someone else. I was sad when I saw it disappear, but I hope it'll return soon. Admin, Chuck, thank you so much for making BGF, a pawesome place to stay, I enjoyed seeing all the changes in those 2 years. I will never forget BGF and everyone here.

I, of course, plan to stay here for many years to come. I expect to see BGF grow into a really popular, and maybe the most popular BABW related forum. I want to see this forum flourish with other BABW fans. I really want to meet other people too. Everyone on BGF, you rock, I'm glad I got to meet you. BGF truly changed my internet life and experience. I thank you for that, you guys did have an impact on my life that I can't actually put into words because you helped me so much BGF. I really want to thank everybody here you guys, I really am glad I got to join this awesome forum. BGF will always be in my heart.

~Kitty-Chan (=^_^=)
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sammibubbles3 Sat May 29, 2010 1:23 pm

i love bgf so much because everyone is soo friendly and ready to share their ideas! i remember when i first joined in 2008 and i had no clue what was going on, and i think i posted in the wrong place for my introduction or something and someone told me what to do and i just kept learning about computers and stuff. I love the contests, and even though i don't win, it is still fun entering and congratulating the ones who did. Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 465488 And bgf keeps up to date on the latest babv news and quests, and it is so amazing how the cheifs and officers and everyone else work so hard to keep bgf running so smoothly! And it is also one of the most popular forums around, with so many cool members! I will continue to love bgf as always!!! Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 465488
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Sat May 29, 2010 4:08 pm

Why do I love Bearville Guide.com?
Bearville Guide was my first forum. What am I to do? Chuck was there to help. So was Hampton, Angel, RoRo, Mandy, Mama, Mamie, Rachel, and Jenim. There were so many amazing Bearville experts and helpers! I joined other forums, but they weren’t nearly as good as BGF. They shut down and were inactive. The way BGF expanded and came up with ideas amazed me. I started Graphic Design because it was my dream to become a Graphic Artist on Bearville Guide.
What is there to add in the future? Noting. More members, sections, ideas, and staff members will come to us. BGF Is AMAZING! Bearville Guide forum is overall the best thing that has happened to me!

Last edited by haileybighugs2 on Sun May 30, 2010 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart Sat May 29, 2010 11:37 pm

I love BGF
By Heather Heart

Bearvilleguide is a place of friendship, fun and laughter. I have a great time on BGF as there are many membears who help and guide you. There are contests, games, puzzles! Who would not love it? Family and Friends! Everyone can join! With a news update from the BABV Store, your bound not to miss anything that comes! I believe that bearvilleguide is a place to use your creativity and imagination, I love Bearvilleguide and everyone in it.

Without love from friends and family,
We would'nt be any where.
I joined Bearvilleguide
So i would'nt be left out anywhere.
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karriehoneybee2 Sun May 30, 2010 2:20 am

I Love Bgf

I love Bgf because bgf is so amazing the members are beariffic the helpers are kind. The officers are kind. The Cheif Officers Are Kind without them Bgf wouldn't be the same!. But I can't forget admin either can I? Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 Icon_razz admin Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 59675. I also can't forget the other groups can I? all the Event Planners,Graphic Artists,Cybear Guides,Vips,or our donor Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 465488. Bgf is a fun and exciting forum the topics are fun to reply to news is kept up to date, the activness,The kind members in groups and the members!,kind officers, I've only joined months ago and am already having lots of fun here! the members pay a big part here because without them no group would be the same Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 465488

Thank you for creating bgf
karriehoneybee2
karriehoneybee2
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Sun May 30, 2010 3:42 am

Why I Adore BGF

I love BearViille Guide! I like this place so much because there is so much you can do and it is a great place to come for the latest news. In BearVille Guide you can express yourself and show who you really are. You can post Drawings,Poems,and even you own story . study

Here you can do lots of fun things like enter contest, bid in the auctions for beary cool prizes, and even host your own contest. They offer so much in one little site. Here you can request for graphics or even make your own and post them for everyone to see. There are fun games you can join and participate in with your BearVille Guide members. There are so many nice people around here who help you out with everything. If it is a question or just help with editing a picture. They are always here to help.

My favorite is that you can post your own blog and visit other members blogs, too. I love seeing what everyone is doing or what they have done. Seeing the cool places they visit and even here about the amazing things happening to them.

There is also a NEW add on to BGF, the new pet shop, where you can buy a pet and make a blog about it. I really do enjoy that feature.There is so much more, I could go one for days.:lol: :lol: BGF is a wonderful forum and that is why I love it. It keeps everything organize while at the same time haves fun. I really don't know what I would like to see in the future because BGF has everything in my eyes. This site is spectacular and that's why I love it so much. Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 465488 Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 110970
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Sun May 30, 2010 4:55 am

Why I BGF
Ever since the day I joined Bearville guide I instantly felt welcomed. From officers to the recently joined members everyone made me feel part of the Bearville family. And that is the reason I love Bearville guide because whenever I am stuck on a graphic they are there to support me. When I am sick they give me advice. Everyone has become so close. And everyone is there through the highs and lows. Bearville guide will be there for us as we mature and grow. And now that it has been 2 years of the wonderful forum that has brought us laughter and happiness it reminds us of how close as a family we are. I know Bearville guide will keep on growing and growing through the years. And I am glad to be part of this wonderful place that we call Bearville guide. That is the reason I Bearville guide. Every member of this wonderful staff should be glad because their hard work has paid off and have made this forum a true family. Here is to many more years Bearville guide!

Sincerely,
GreenearthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by TeddyBear Sun May 30, 2010 2:13 pm

I love bearvilleguide because its so kid-friendly.
Everyone here is like a big family, they care each other, and tecqnuicly love each other Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 465488
Its also a great place to interact with everything about Build-a-bearville.
My friends joined BGF and they loved it! They thought it was better then any forum they have ever joined since it was really clean and kid-friendly like i stated above. Everyone here is soo nice. BGF is so addictive. I have to log to BGF first then to BABV to see if there are any new news on here. Through out the years i've made some really cool, nice, funny friends, even Best friends! Everyone here is so nice i can't even describe their actions:D
I've been here for now a year and a half or so.
I don't think BGF should be changed, its already a cool place to be on! But they can change if it they want Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 143839
Thank you officers and everyone here that helps BGF be a better place for everyone here!! Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 143839
TeddyBear
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature Sun May 30, 2010 2:48 pm

I like BGF because its a big community of friends! BGF has the most best babv news ever to find! Every member has something different about them that makes BGF fun and great! BGF can't be described, everything about it is fantastic! Thanks ChuckVeryCool for making BGF! Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 143839
I think the older BGF gets, the more wonderful things there are added!
It doesn't matter if I don't get a prize because it was fun thinking of the great things about BGF! Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 143839

Last edited by mindynature on Mon May 31, 2010 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MilenaFlower Mon May 31, 2010 1:02 am

I love Bearville Guide because it's the best place to get information about Build-A-Bearville on the internet in my opinion. I love how everyone shares information easily with each other, and how quickly news comes out that otherwise wouldn't have been heard of. I also enjoy the pawprint method-it encourages members to help out, and be rewarded for their efforts.

Some suggestions I'd like to make would probably be to allow a live chat, if you don't already have one, just to allow members the relax and talk to others. I also think if you had an archive of the Chloe Shows would be a great thing, although it might be difficult.

Thank you, MilenaFlower.
MilenaFlower
MilenaFlower
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Mon May 31, 2010 6:13 am

Bearvilleguide.com is my favorite place to log in, over facebook, myspace, or any other networking website! i am 18 years old and still love my buildabears, and enjoy being on BABV. Bearville guide is my family, i always feel welcome here, whenever i turn to BGF, I know i can count on a kind word or a helping hand whenever, wherever, whyever! i so appreciate serving my BGF family as an officer, working to make it a better place. I know i can expect fabulous, great things in the future, wether it's a new layout or a whole new section! Growing members, new and old, work to make BGF the best buildabearville site around. I love BGF because i found my best friends on this website, they make me so, so happy. I know i can count on my faithful friends on this website, to always make me feel wanted and happy.
I love BGF because BGF is my family.

By Fleur (:
Fleur
Fleur
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Mon May 31, 2010 7:07 am

BearvilleGuide!!!!
bearvilleguide.com is my favorite babv blog ever! it has news, friends, gossip, pawesome officers and more! without bearville guide i'd never be playing babv!
i think bearvilleguide willcome up with lots of fun stuff! for example the bgf pets! they are awesome! i also LOVE the contests!
GO BGF!!!!!!
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kenia1716 Mon May 31, 2010 10:51 am

I enjoy Bearville Guide Forums it keeps me,and other people update on the latest news in Buildabearville.I enjoy it's pleasent contests,news,and comments from other users.I want more people to come and sign up to see what great things this site has.It would be nice if this site could have a copy of the buildabearville news.There is so munch activity that I can't wait to see what it is and to do it!It's so nice that Bearville Guide Forums gives us such nice things that some of us can't afford.We should be thankful for this amazing site.This site is a friendly and trusted site to millions of users!My friends invited me to join,and I'm already loving it!I have met friends from all over the world.
I am thankful that I was invited to join this site.I love it how they let us express our feelings.The people who work on this site did a great job.I know they worked hard on this wonderful site.I wish there was some way I could repay all of you.Thankyou,and God bless you!
kenia1716
kenia1716
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfgirl200298 Mon May 31, 2010 1:22 pm

BGF is the most awsomest fourms ever!!!!!Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 596764 I love how we can be up to date on the lastest things on buildabearville fashions newbears Everything. Also Parties and constest are really great too. I also love how close Bgf can bring us together like a family weather its welcoming a new member, wishing someone a happybirthday, or even giving friendly advice bgf have it all. i have been to other forums before but out of all of them bgf is the Best their is now this is the only fourm i go on. So thankyou wonderfull officers. the one thing i wish for the future is more and more of people ideas being put on the forums because some people have really good ideas and it will be nice to see them on the cite. And one more thing i forgot to say is . . . . . . .
Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 110970Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 110970 Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 110970 and most importantly Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 110970
wolfgirl200298
wolfgirl200298
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ValarieCuddles3 Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:47 am

Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 596764
can't wait !
ValarieCuddles3
ValarieCuddles3
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:25 am

Where should I start from? There are so many words out there that could describe Bearville Guide Forum, but not one single word that could sum it all up. Bearville Guide Forum is just about the greatest place to find cool new information on Build-a-Bearville. Has there been a single day where this very forum has not posted the new updates at the right moment? There is no doubt that Bearville Guide Forum is very punctual and organized when it comes to posting and sharing. You can find a complete list of all the Furry Friends along with their virtual gift and a snap shot of all the items sold and given out in Build-a-Bearville. I cannot find a single person or forum that is that dedicated. These Officers are all volunteers who help make Bearville Guide Forum the great place it is. They take their own time out of their life for the well-being of this forum. Graphics is something Bearville Guide Forum deserves to be famous for. Every forum I have visited has never had better graphics then Bearville Guide Forum. You find so many creative and inspiring members here. This forum is perfect for putting your skills to the test and expressing your inner self. This has to be one of the biggest reasons why I love Bearville Guide Forum. Also, Bearville Guide Forum is very considerate. It happens to take everyone’s bright ideas and tries getting feedback so this place can be bigger and better. This forum is the perfect place to go to in times of interacting with other citizens of Build-a-Bearville. Even with so many improvements, Build-a-Bearville sometimes is a little hard to communicate in therefore Bearville Guide Forum gives you the ultimate right to chat with members whether it is by Private Message, Visitor Messages, or the Chatbox. Usually when I get home from school, this is probably one of the first places I log on too along with Yahoo. Most of the times I don’t even bother to log off since I know I am going to have to sign back in.

Lastly, I would like to say that we all forget one thing. We recognize this place as Bearville Guide Forum, but really it isn’t anything different from another forum. It is the person who created it, the people who help make it such a great place, and the variety of things that make it such an important and beautiful place to go to. The forum would not be running at top speed and delivering the news it does, if it wasn’t for all the staff members and the Admin. The Staff has been nothing but generous to us. Take this contest for an example. They are the ones you have planned out this contest and come up with the prizes. The members here are what make up the large community we have going. Friendship and family is something no one will ever be able to take away from this place. It will stand its roots and grow to become a successful forum even in the future. Sometimes I feel that my virtual friends are better than those I know in real life. The virtual world makes me feel comfortable, and I know I can trust most of the people here in Bearville Guide Forum.

In the future, I look forward for more members, more threads and posts, and basically an overall increase throughout the forum. I am positive with no doubt that this forum will develop over the upcoming years seeing as it has already gone through a marvelous two years. I for a fact know that we will have many new members and sure enough both the old and new members are bound to make Bearville Guide Forum the great place it stands as. I do hope to see more sections and color throughout the forum. I know Bearville Guide Forum has limitations for it is being powered by Forumotion, though I do hope that the many bright ideas of the members here are put to action in some way. Officers already do a perfect job here and we all know they will be there for us in the years ahead.

Here is a poem I wrote. Before you began to think that I have written all sorts of bad things about Bearville Guide Forum, I advise you read it backwards as well and see how the meaning changes. As the last sentences clearly states, I believe exactly the opposite of what you are reading the forward way of the poem.

Bearville Guide Forum is not the place to go
It is ludicrous to believe that
This forum is worth your time
I promise you that
This place is not organized or of good use
It is false that
This forum will surely bring you happiness
Critics say that Bearville Guide Forum consist of many errors
I don’t believe when
People say I will make new friends
That they will help me
I’m crying out
I don’t need the officers
I will not believe the lie that
This is the place to express your individuality
We can’t hope for goodness in this world if we go on Bearville Guide Forum
I would be lying to you if I said that
Bearville Guide Forum is bound to be a fun and safe place
With Admin to stand forth and be our leader
We all are determined to fall apart
It is impractical that
You will find all the new updates on Build-a-Bearville
This place is not amazing as to be said by other
This is not true that
This forum is greater than we can imagine.
You should know I believe exactly the opposite.
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by McKaylaBlue12 Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:44 am

MY PERSPECTIVE OF BGF

My perspective of BGF is a very pawsome community. All of the members are pawsome, too. You can meet lots of citizens and host parties and go to them, too. But what I really want is a better way to talk to people. Maybe there could be something similar to a bearville PDA for friends to send messages on.

BGF is so great, it's hard to think of things to improve. The contests are fun, the parties are pawtastic, the games are beary cool, and it's just as good as Build-A-Bearville!

I remember the summer that my little sister first found BGF. It was a hot summer day last year, and my sister was looking for info about Build-A-Bearville. She found a website that was amazing but about to go out of business, but the admin had left 2 web adresses. One was for a website my sister had tried and didn't care for, but the other was BGF. She loved it and didn't want to go to swimming lessons that day, but she had to.

While she was gone, I checked it out myself. I didn't thinl much of the forum, so I just minimized it and checked my e-mail. I didn't even know I would become a member of BGF. Now I couldn't think of a better source for Build-A-Bearville.

Sadly, my sister has gotten banned from her favorite website. but I love BGF. I could never dislike it like my sister does.

BGF is like a third home. My first is my real home, my second is my cub condo, and my third is BGF. If Build-A-Bearville is closed for a couple minutes due to adding cool new stuff, I can always count on BGF to substitute for Build-A-Bearville.

BGF is and always will be my favorite source for Buildabearville.
McKaylaBlue12
McKaylaBlue12
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by braulio08 Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:49 am

Bearville Guide
Bearville Guide is a fun, friendly place to visit. The staff and members here are really friendly. When you need help with BABW or BABV you can always come here and get a great answer. You can get good trades and you can talk about a lot of other things other than BABV. Bearville guide has grown a lot through the 2 years and it can't get any better than this. Bearville guide is the best BABV forum ever.
braulio08
braulio08
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by LidiaHoneyBee2 Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:51 am

I think BGF is very unique and fun. It's safe and if your new, like me, it is easy to register and you fnd lots of friends. You can stay on BGF for as long as to midnight, that's how fun it is. When you have a question, you will get help. It's so fun to enter the contests and play games. I can stay on this for hours. I personally like it! Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 143839 i think in the months or years to come, way more people will come and register. Who wouldn't, its safe and fun. Its pawsome!!! I think it can't get any better! Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 286981
LidiaHoneyBee2
LidiaHoneyBee2
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Awesome Contest

Post by abbiecuddles550 Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:13 pm

Here's my entry:

I like bearville guide because:
It's safe for Kid's of all ages.
It's a fun website and they have great contests.
Their information about BABV is very helpful.
BGF is also awesome because they update it daily and anybody is free to join.
I think it would be pawsome if BGF had a daily chat room not just on a certain day.

Thank you for letting us give our opionions Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 465488

Abbiecuddles550
abbiecuddles550
abbiecuddles550
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunade97 Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:21 pm

Why do i love BGF? Only because of the great contest, fast news, and great people. I love how the officers here at this site actually spend time and money for us. To me, that shows how nice and generous you are admin. I have noticed that your news comes before all the other sites and as soon as it comes out. Even the cybearguides and maxine are here. And lastly, i love the people. you guys are great and fun. I would of never had this much time in BABV. I usually just make an account and forget about it but because of you guys, i didn''t. Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 2669863388
first of all, in the future of BGF, i would like to have real avatars. Think of how cool it can be if we can use gold we get from playing games and using it to dress up our avatars with cute clothes. And what about real prizes. Idk if it is possible but what if we can have gift card codes from like borders to give to ppl online just like the V.I.B membership code. I would love to have these two ideas be made true. I just love BGF and what it to evolve.
Tsunade97
Tsunade97
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joey42 Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:05 pm

I love bgf because I've only joined and it is a pawsome site! from what the posts seems like all the members seem kind! the cheif officers are kind officers helpers etc... even though i've only joined I see bgf with a great future I alos have to say that 6000 members in 2 yrs amazing bgf surely is a successful forum thank you for creating bgf admin keep up the good work! Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED - Page 2 143839
Joey42
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:34 am

Contest is closed! Thank you for joining! Winners will be announced soon! cheers
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2