Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED

+44
braulio08
McKaylaBlue12
BasketballLuver
wolfgirl200298
kenia1716
cyrus2hip594
Fleur
MilenaFlower
mindynature
TeddyBear
GreenEarthGirl123
tweetysweety11
karriehoneybee2
HeatherHeart
haileybighugs2
sammibubbles3
❤Crystal❤
CassScooter
SecretNinja
JanetBear
ValarieCuddles3
Test
BABVPro
carolinadasta
Niki
Joypawsome1
TheMadHatter
bellastylin3
karayourock3
VanessaLove364
Sage
CalliHugs
JeannaBearFun
annabeeluv67
PatRocks
winter
JLBABV
CathiQtPie
AudreySunshine
SunniStylish
LoraDazzle4
ClayLuv1
Captain Barbossa
Admin
48 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED Empty Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED

Post by Admin Fri May 28, 2010 5:19 am

On its 2nd Anniversary, Bearville Guide is throwing a special contest where the lucky winner takes home a 3-Month VIB Membership! This will give you access to the soon-to-open Build-A-Bearville Zoo! What a perfect timing!

The contest is open to all Bearville Guide members. All you have to do is share with us with a minimum of 5 sentences why you love Bearville Guide AND what you expect to see in the future. We want to hear your feedback and suggestion. There's no limit as to how long your testimonial will be and how many ideas you can share, as long as you express yourself to the fullest! It's that simple!

We will pick the winners from a random drawing. Only 1 entry per member is required.

Prizes:
Grand Prize - VIB Membership
2nd - 5th Place - Two (2) Credit Items of Choice
6th to 15th Place - 3,000 Paw Prints

Contest Period: May 28 to May 31

Good luck! cheers

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED Empty Re: Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED

Post by Captain Barbossa Fri May 28, 2010 5:39 am

Bearville Guide is an excellent place to be! So many Friends i've made and will make! Creativity is encouraged here! Thanks to the Admins for keeping us safe, and making things fun. Contests Parties and Fun galore! Let's hope Bearville Guide always stays fun! I hope in the future to see Bearville Guide grow, and grow, and GROW! I'm very excited about what is to come! I'm sure it will be fun!
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED Empty Re: Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED

Post by ClayLuv1 Fri May 28, 2010 6:10 am

I love BGF becasue it is safe and clean,and of corse the people.Even though I have only been on for a short while I love it.I love how many contest,prizes,friends,topics,and fun there is.In the futrue I hope to see topics and places from the past like the Adivce Coloum.I love BGF and in the future I wish more people would join. Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 143839
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Fri May 28, 2010 6:18 am

Bear ville guide is a really fun web, to know people but as a safe way! I love bgf because before i didnt knew nearly anyone on babv, but now i know loads of people who like chatting and stuff. I also love it for it's contests, and parties! I love having all those topics to post help, show your great ideas with other people. It's so cool to have bowling nights it just pawfect! I expect to see in the future this as a babw official website lol! and everyone who loves babv will know this page cause its so cool! I would suggest for this site more bgf pets, and a chatbox open all time, when an officer or a helper whatever, can moderate.
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Fri May 28, 2010 6:19 am

"One Big Family."

by: SunniStylish

--------------------
If I could sum up Bearville Guide forums in three words, they would be, “One big family.” Bearville Guide, over the years, had evolved into my fourth house. It's safe, fun, and even somewhat addicting :p I've been a member of the BGF community for 1 ½ years, and I've made many friends along the way. In the future, I hope to see a lot of new sections, features, and even more members to the big family. Bearville Guide has become a part of my life, and along the road, I've met wonderful people and made a best friend, too. Bearville Guide isn't just a “website”, it's a family.
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AudreySunshine Fri May 28, 2010 6:23 am

I really love BGF. I can express myself, make friends, have fun and write and draw pictures and stories thru what is on my mind at a moment. All the officers and administrators here to keep it safe and really fun. Everyone here is so nice, I even have really good friends here. I don't expect anything more because i love BGF the way it is now and forever. How could anyone leave a family as big as this. Even though this family isn't my real family, it always feels like it whenever I sign in. But one thing that everyone in BGF has that no one else have, is that they are so unique, they have all styles and very cool personalities. If BGF was gone, there would be nothing about BABV for me and my friends. Just a short while I been here, I am still glad my sister's friend Zoey told me about this very important family. though, if BGf was gone, I'd be going on other boring forums that have mean membears and stuck up admins, but here, this is where I can go to get away from my siblings,parents and everyone and I can go on here to forget troubles, and fix some tough challeges. This place is like where heaven and people's interests meet in this exact place. Bearville Guide. Maybe when I joined, I had some few dislikes about it. Maybe being new was the thing that I thought was if I wasn't known, i wouldn't get attention, but now, I feel even more important then i do in my family Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED Icon_razz lol but still, it feels so much better, the people are all my brothers in sisters and we are all from different countries places and towns and cities, but we are all families, I mean the greatsest family Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 465488

Last edited by AudreySunshine on Mon May 31, 2010 3:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
AudreySunshine
AudreySunshine
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CathiQtPie Fri May 28, 2010 6:24 am

I love Bearville Guide! It is a really fun place to be. The contests, parties, and more. But, it's not all about the contests. It's about having fun with your fellow BGF members. What i expect to see in the future... More members joining Bearville Guide, and becoming a even bigger family. But, each day more and more members are coming to this forum. I don't have any suggestions because i think BGF is perfect the way it is. I also love BGF because the nice Admins, Officers, etc, and other members Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 465488
CathiQtPie
CathiQtPie
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Fri May 28, 2010 6:29 am

Bearville Guide Forums... Well, this place sure helped me find my feet after i joined BABV. Even if it took me a while to get the hang of it Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 465488 I love BGF because I made so many new friends Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 465488 It helped me meet Maxine for the first time, and I always know where to find the latest stuff. All thanks to this place! All the admins are so kind to me, i feel like part of a happy family of BABV Citizens! I really feel at home here! I've had loads of fun entering contests, showing off my writing, and graphics! The range of different things to d here is huge! I LOVE BGF!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Fri May 28, 2010 7:21 am

Why I love bearvilleguide is because the people I meet on here are my friends and family, know that I am safe on here. I like meeting new people on here everyday, get to have related topics on things, like babv,and outside things. This is one of my favorite websites that is related to babv. It is a great place to learn things about on babv. Also to ask questions, that people know about babv that you don't know.

Last edited by winter on Fri May 28, 2010 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by PatRocks Fri May 28, 2010 7:22 am

Bearvilleguide is a fun and cool forum where new and old Build-A-Bearville users can get together and have fun by playing games, getting new updates, and much more. This site is good for getting to know other Build-A-Bearville users and being able to hang out around Build-A-Bearville. This site is great because it has let me make new friends and I am never late about events that are happening now and soon to come. Also the users and staff on here and always friendly and helpful. They always help out someone who is need of help and give everyone a friendly intro when they first join. And I don't think there should be anything added or subtracted because Bearvilleguide is already great and that's why I love this forum!

- PatRocks Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 465488
PatRocks
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by annabeeluv67 Fri May 28, 2010 8:34 am

Ah, where do I start?! I LOVE BearvilleGuide! It's such a fun, helpful place with tons of smart and kind people who always want to lend a hand! If I had never joined this forum last year, chances are is that I would still be very, very confused about Build-A-Bear & Build-A-Bearville. But, BearvilleGuide isn't just about BAB - I've learned tons of things about editing and computer skills through this site! I learned how to take pictures using the PRNT SCRN button, edit photos using Paint, upload them using sites such as Tinypic & Photobucket, and it's even helped with my English. The people here, whether they are Officers, Photographers or whatever, they are all very, VERY kind and helpful. No matter what time of day, they will help you and be a GREAT friend!!

I'd like to give a big thank you to all the members here for being such great people!
annabeeluv67
annabeeluv67
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Fri May 28, 2010 8:37 am

I love Bearville Guide for much, much reasons! Bearville Guide helped me contact my friends quicker, safer, and make more friends by Build-A-Bearville! I have to say this is one whole big family. I love how it's always active, always helping, and definitely giveaways, etc! Everything is amazing here, I cannot describe how I feel. I love how everyone doesn't make a member feel abandoned, they care fro one another and try to cheer them up. The members are who makes Bearville Guide an amazing place with all the chat! Without them, we have nothing. The Helpers, Officers, and all the other groups help make Bearville Guide (more!) fun and safe for everyone! The graphics, the ideas, are wonderful things to have on Bearville Guide! Even on here, I seriously mean this, I learn new words, and things just by wandering around here! I cannot ask for anything better. I have to say that Bearville Guide has been the first and best Build-A-Bearville related site I have ever been on. No matter what happens, I will always stay true to Bearville Guide!
I expect to see more members, and definitely better friends (even though the friends here are great as is!)! I also expect better and better graphics from the last. I know the Graphic Artists keep getting better and I hope they continue to do that, as I expect. Also, the Event Planners, I'm sure, will make even more parties filled with much fun! I do expect even better then the past, as always. But I seriously think you don't need to improve, Bearville Guide Forums is amazing, welly designed as right now, and I'm sure everyone loves it!
--
It was fun making this, and I don't mind if I don't win. :] As always, happy to participate! Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliHugs Fri May 28, 2010 9:47 am

BearvilleGuide: Lots to love!
A Narrative Piece By Gloria

Saturday: 7:00 AM
It was probably the HUGEST yawn you'd ever heard! It was let out by GloriaHappyHeart in Build-a-Bearville. She smacked her hand on the alarm clock attempting to turn it off and it was perfectly done, as always (she likes to call herself, Gloria the Great, Master of Turning off her Alarm Clock Just by Smacking it). Her arms stretched high.

She stood up noticing her panda has awoken as well. She dressed out of her zebra print pajamas and headed for the kitchen. A bowl of cereal and milk would do just fine this morning. She quickly ate her cereal and walked to the living room.

She looked at three objects.

"Now, should I..." Gloria began, "watch TV?" she said as she peered at the TV. "No, not really. What about read a book?" she said as she peered at her book. "Not in the mood. What about go on the computer?" she said as she peered at the computer. "Sure, why not!"

She threw herself onto the computer chair while turning on her monitor. She knew which website she'd visit. Of course, it was Bearvilleguide.com! She checked out the news and gave a birthday greeting to the members with birthdays.

"I love BGF! So much to do,
a lot of fun, too!
Checkin' out the news,
nothin' to loose!
Entering contests,
Not at all, no stress!
Makin' new friends,
To no ends!
Making new graphics,
Absolutely no traffics,
Chatting with members,
Forever Gloria remembers...
am I rhyming? I guess I am"

Gloria continued to rhyme about all the amazing things about BGF!

CalliHugs
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Fri May 28, 2010 9:54 am

BGF is a wonderful place, so many friendly members that are helpful and work together to keep this forum an amazing place! Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 143839

BGF is also updated with new stuff happening in babv, this place is great if you wanna know everything about babv.

BGF is one of the most famouse forums i have ever been to, so many members and posts, it a great place to be! Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 143839

In the future i hope to continue seeing more members and those members working together.

Also in the future, i hope to see the forum to be more and more popular the it already is Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 143839 ..
Sage
Sage
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by VanessaLove364 Fri May 28, 2010 10:29 am

I really love Bearville guide Forums because it is a a great site to connect and interact with everything Build-A-Bearville! I have been a member on BGF for over a year and I love visiting everyday and keeping up with the exciting and well written news. Bearville Guide is a safe and kid-friendly fan site that reaches the approved standard for parents. I had invited my friends to join and they love it! With games, disscusions, photos and contest, who wouldn't love it. BGF is a place where you can expresss your creativity and show who you really are. Everyone is like family here and grows more each day. I hope that everyone enjoys Bearville Guide as much as I do.

By: VanessaLove364
VanessaLove364
VanessaLove364
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Fri May 28, 2010 12:28 pm

Why Kara Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 2669863388's bgf ___________________________________
Why I like BGF is because there are so many nice members and people here! And so many cool friends it's the place to be! To learn about babv and meet friends who wouldn't want to be here? I expect to see many changes here in BGF because there will be new members and news here we can all share together! And we come together as one big family and we separat our difference's and come together to talk about babv. Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 143839
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Fri May 28, 2010 1:00 pm

Bearvilleictionary

Bearville Guide (bear-vill-guy-ed) (propernoun) -

. Best forum in the world known to Bearville Citizens.

. A whole new utopia where people can express their feelings.

3. A great get away.

4. A community where friends are made instantly.

Bearville Guide Forums

Bearville Guide is the place where new friends are made
Either meeting online or posting a trade!
There's so much to do on this wonderful site,
Creating and graphic designing, everyone's so bright!
We have great contests, and pawfect prizes,
We welcome anyone in all shapes and sizes!
People are joining every single day,
Knowledgeable Cybearguides saying clear your cache!
Join a club, discuss wondrous books,
Never judge a book by its cover, or even its looks!
Dedicated members help keep things running,
Planners hosts a party, oh the outfit looks stunning!
Search for information as fast a horse,
In a dashing second, you will find your source!
Hey! Meet the staff, their efforts' are the greatest,
Go visit the News, i'm sure they have the latest.
Don't be shy, just step right in.
BGF will will treat you like kin.
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMadHatter Fri May 28, 2010 2:24 pm

I love Bearville Guide because The people here are so nice and they care about everyone. It is like a second home to everyone. It is a place where you can go for problems and people will listen. If you are stressed out, they will worry about you and make sure what's going on. Everyone cares about your feelings.

This place is very nice. The administrators are very protective and so is everyone else. They are very welcoming to new people! Please hear me out... I LOVE BGF
TheMadHatter
TheMadHatter
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Fri May 28, 2010 7:31 pm

Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 241w1w7
(Couldn't sum it up in just 1 paragraph Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 1107968042)
BearvilleGuide Forums I remember Joining Bgf
back in November 2008,i think i found this forum
from a search engine.anyways i was looking for
"how to make a avvie" i pm'ed Hampton and she
was so helpful!I share a lot of memories .bgf is my
second home and my second family.i always pm'ed
Mandy and she was always up for a chat!remember when
i lost my pm privileges..and i though about leaving
but i would miss you Guys so much so i decided to stay
and im glad.Bgf always updates there news i was
clueless before i found bgf.Without the trading section
i wouldn't have got my flamingo mask,i was dying for that
item.i tried so hard i made a trade thread and there
was a offer i couldn't refuse!i love discussing real life
problems with you guys i can trust you and your all such
good advicers.In fact i wouldn't have any babv friends if
it wasn't for bgf.The rules are so Safe,my mom loves
that and as do i.when i see a admin note announcement
i click it A.S.A.P cause i no its going to be important
and it always helps me too see whats going on through
the forum and what not.The forum faq's helped me heaps
i wouldn't be able to make click able photos or links without
you guys.i remember when i first joined there was a contest
for drawing a bear i lost but it didn't matter because its
not all about winning right?The staff is oh so helpful..
you couldn't have picked better staff members.
The cybearguide den helps me heaps to when i
see a glitch i would report it and they would fix it right
away and when i find a new item they always knows
what it is!when i forgot a psi or a item i Always check bgf
cause they always post the psi and its super oober helpful.
when i want a item i really really want i check the
auction house and there it is!Your always welcoming new
bears with open paws and i love that the members see
them around too.I have 3 jobs,events planner,photographer,news
i love helping bgf!i always come up with ideas,take screen caps
up members or post news!i love bgf is my #1 scoop for babv!!(:
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Niki Fri May 28, 2010 10:18 pm

Hi! This is my first day here so I don't really know anything about this website! But so far, I love the members, they are so nice that I'm sure I'm going to have so many great friends here! I also love my profile! I've never I had a profile before and its so cool! I love how we can chat with others, and design them! I don't really have anything that I want this website to have, its already so awesome! Well, If I find any cool things around this website, I will be sure to post it here! Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 465488
Niki
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by carolinadasta Sat May 29, 2010 2:09 am

What I like from Bearville Guide is that the helps you and tells you whats new in Build-A-Bear-Ville. Everytime something happens like a new quest, new clothes at Pawlette Coufur, etc. they tell you so you can go and check it out. BGF I think is the BEST website that is connected to Build-A-Bear-Ville. And it helps people from all around the world. And the way the host walkthroughs and you can meet other people from the website.

I don't want anything to change in the future I like it the way it is.
carolinadasta
carolinadasta
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BABVPro Sat May 29, 2010 2:43 am

Since I have joined Bearville Guide I was looking up to see what is going to be new in BABV. I have never even seen a forum like this, and these are the things I like about Bearville Guide.

All the news posted any day and any night I would just stare at it for hours. But, this has been real, it has been Bearville Guide! All the news! All the fun! And all the members! The walkthroughs for BABV, just what I have been looking for. I just would live without it. Meeting other people is just so great! I will forever love Bearville Guide for just the way it is. Forever Bearville Guide.
BABVPro
BABVPro
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sat May 29, 2010 3:34 am

Test's BGF Diary!

Friday 28th May
Dear Diary,

At 7am this morning I went on BGF! Haha Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 465488 Don't you ever think BGF is the awesomest, safest place ever? I do :] BGF is not only very good and active, but it helps people with BABV and Graphics! (Like me!)
You see, when I joined BGF, I was really, really rubbish at graphics.. haha Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 465488 But now.. I'm just, well, better! :

From this:

Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 28973820

To this..!:

Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED My_avv10

I think I have done kindaa better, don't you..? Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED Icon_razz

---

There are so many talented people here.. I cannot believe it! Shaye, Tk, Carolina - all the Graphic Artists.. Mostly everyone here is so kind and great at graphics!

When I first joined BGF, I was kindaa lonely.. But loads of people were so kind, and lovely to me! I have had bad experiences before, on other forums, then I joined BGF! Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 465488 Everyone here is so lovely, and I have so many friends now! True, lovely friends Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 465488

So one thing I want to say...

THANK YOU BGF!

Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 59675 Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 59675 Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 59675 Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 59675 Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 59675
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ValarieCuddles3 Sat May 29, 2010 7:12 am

i love this BGF beacause it is always so clean and safe i have
become friends of many people on here.It always is updated with cool new secert things going on around buildabearville. The people that update this are awesome like mamanoodles,Admin and many more people. i love that there isn't any spam Every one is so nice on BGF i have many friends !!! i hope BGF will continue the same way it is right now!! Other sites are not updated not as BGF it awesome! There are always cool parties ,contests and much more if you want a sneek peak of something coming that is new come to BGF they welcome you we are like one big happy famliy! I LOVE BEARVILLE GUIDE!

Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 59675 Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 59675 Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 59675 Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 59675

Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 155488

Contest 48 - PRIZE: VIB MEMBERSHIP - CLOSED 110970
ValarieCuddles3
ValarieCuddles3
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Sat May 29, 2010 8:17 am

(sorry if this is long but I made sure to express how I felt as mush as possible)

I remember when I first joined BGF over a year ago. I was new, and it happened to be my first time ever on a forum site. Everyone welcomed me and made me feel at home. What I love most about BGF is how everyone accepted me for who I was. I could be myself without fearing that I would be criticized. Everyone on BGF has become my family. I love how BGF always has updated news about BABV. BGF is one of the best forum sites ever.
I really don't know what I expect in the future. BGF already has everything I could ever want. Everyday, BGF adds something new which makes me love it even more. But one thing I look forward to seeing more contests on BGF. One of my suggestions for BGF is maybe there could be a section where new member can post that they need someone to help them around BGF and members can be assgined to them. Almost like a buddy system.

One thing about BGF is that you always have a friend who cares about you. Everyone is so caring and kind on BGF. BGF felt like home as soon as I joined. You really can enjoy BGF once your a member. I found BGF actually, just looking for BABV themed sites. I was a bit nervous when I first joined.
Everything seemed so face-paced and I feared that I was going to be ignored. I had no idea how anything worked. There was this really kind member, who showed me around and made me feel at home.
I'm sad to say that the person who did all that isn't part of the staff here, but I'm sure it's a good reason. I really feel at home when I'm on BGF. One of the things I like to do now is help other new members out who were like me. My dream is to be part of the staff one day but if I don't get the chance, I still help others. Another reason why I love BGF is because of all the contests it has as well as many other features. BGF has alot of cool sections like Furry Friends and Animal Rewards, as well as open chat, and amazing screenshots. I can't wait to see how BGF will change in the upcoming years.
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next