Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Build-A-Bearville Zoo Opens May 28!

+9
karenbearhug
❤Crystal❤
BasketballLuver
colinpink
LoraDazzle4
Test
Sweeti_
Spikefan2004
Admin
13 posters

Go down

Build-A-Bearville Zoo Opens May 28! Empty Build-A-Bearville Zoo Opens May 28!

Post by Admin Thu May 20, 2010 2:36 am

Check your BearMail for a beary special heads up from ChloeRocks! The Bearville Zoo opens on May 28 and to get exclusive access, just visit your favorite Build-A-Bear Workshop store and make your own stuffed animal from May 28 to July 1! The zoo is also open to all V.I.B. Members! Build-A-Bearville Zoo Opens May 28! 923748

Build-A-Bearville Zoo Opens May 28! A0vry9

Here's a sneak peek of the Zoo from latest issue of the Bearville Times (page 7, May 12 issue)

Build-A-Bearville Zoo Opens May 28! 4j26tw

Last edited by Admin on Thu May 20, 2010 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Build-A-Bearville Zoo Opens May 28! Empty Re: Build-A-Bearville Zoo Opens May 28!

Post by Spikefan2004 Thu May 20, 2010 3:01 am

That is so cool that Vib's get to preview it also. I wonder if everyone else will get to see to zoo after.
Spikefan2004
Spikefan2004
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Build-A-Bearville Zoo Opens May 28! Empty Re: Build-A-Bearville Zoo Opens May 28!

Post by Admin Thu May 20, 2010 3:04 am

Spikefan2004 wrote:That is so cool that Vib's get to preview it also. I wonder if everyone else will get to see to zoo after.

i hope so. :yes:
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeti_ Thu May 20, 2010 3:15 am

Admin wrote:
Spikefan2004 wrote:That is so cool that Vib's get to preview it also. I wonder if everyone else will get to see to zoo after.

i hope so. :yes:

Me too! I'm not aloud a VIB Membership, and there's currently no furry friends that I am considering buying.
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Thu May 20, 2010 3:52 am

Awesomeee!
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Thu May 20, 2010 4:38 am

Cool! I love it! sadly, i dont have a Babw Near..
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Thu May 20, 2010 6:03 am

It is around the corner!

I am very glad you are able to purchase the animals from the Zoo!
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Fri May 21, 2010 1:13 pm

Exactly about less then eight days until this brilliant addition. Build-a-Bearville truly is doing a whole lot to make its company a success. I got to admit, it does have a very great business going. I love the Build-a-Bearville Zoo and am delighted to see that there is a new one coming out. It will give us all an opportunity to maybe get more Furry Friends. Thanks for sharing Admin! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sun May 23, 2010 6:29 am

Ooh that's so awesome! Build-A-Bearville Zoo Opens May 28! 2669863388
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Sun May 23, 2010 9:03 am

All Bearville citizens will have access to the zoo starting May 28th. There will be special areas that are only available if you purchase a furry friend from May 28th - June 30, or if you are a VIB member.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun May 23, 2010 9:17 am

karenbearhug wrote:All Bearville citizens will have access to the zoo starting May 28th. There will be special areas that are only available if you purchase a furry friend from May 28th - June 30, or if you are a VIB member.

Oooh that's really cool! Thank you, Karen!
I really can't wait for the zoo! Soo excited!! Build-A-Bearville Zoo Opens May 28! 143839
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikefan2004 Sun May 23, 2010 10:42 am

karenbearhug wrote:All Bearville citizens will have access to the zoo starting May 28th. There will be special areas that are only available if you purchase a furry friend from May 28th - June 30, or if you are a VIB member.
That's really cool. Thanks for sharing.
Spikefan2004
Spikefan2004
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Mon May 24, 2010 7:34 am

Aww, I'm not a V.I.B.! :[ But, I'm glad that the V.I.B. members get to see the preview of it! It's great that they always have some exclusives! Hope everyone who gets to see it enjoys it! Thanks for posting this Chuck! Build-A-Bearville Zoo Opens May 28! 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Tue May 25, 2010 9:46 am

That is seriously wonderful!
I can't wait for the Zoo! It's going to be really awesome. Build-A-Bearville Zoo Opens May 28! 465488
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Tue May 25, 2010 10:47 am

pawesome!!
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down