Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG I WENT TO BUILD-A-BEARVILLE WORKSHOP! ;D

+2
priscillaballerina31
HeatherHeart
6 posters

Go down

OMG I WENT TO BUILD-A-BEARVILLE WORKSHOP! ;D Empty OMG I WENT TO BUILD-A-BEARVILLE WORKSHOP! ;D

Post by HeatherHeart Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:41 am

OMG OMG OMG! TODAY THEY JUST OPENED A NEW NEW NEWWWWW SHOPPING MALL. IT IS SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER BIG. AND ITS NEXT TO THE ENGLAND OLYMPIC STADIUM! I WENT There today and i found BABW! I have NEVER EVER been there! only because its really far from where i live and so thats why i cant get a bear ;/ but now that its really close to me, today after school i went down the shoppin mall and i looked at a few stores. it has OVER 400 STORES :O and now i can get a bear for my birthday! OMG I WENT TO BUILD-A-BEARVILLE WORKSHOP! ;D 143839 i am soooo excited OMG I WENT TO BUILD-A-BEARVILLE WORKSHOP! ;D 143839 i saw all the bears!! and i think i saw angry birds o_O idunno maybe a new thing OMG I WENT TO BUILD-A-BEARVILLE WORKSHOP! ;D 143839 but im sooo happy! OMG I WENT TO BUILD-A-BEARVILLE WORKSHOP! ;D 143839
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

OMG I WENT TO BUILD-A-BEARVILLE WORKSHOP! ;D Empty Re: OMG I WENT TO BUILD-A-BEARVILLE WORKSHOP! ;D

Post by priscillaballerina31 Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:45 pm

Wow! That sounds super exciting! I would like to see tht place someday!
Congrats on getting to go! It sounds like you had a pawsome time.
Please let us know what bear you end up getting for your birthday!
I would really like to know!! I will never forget my first buildabear♥♥♥!
priscillaballerina31
priscillaballerina31
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

OMG I WENT TO BUILD-A-BEARVILLE WORKSHOP! ;D Empty Re: OMG I WENT TO BUILD-A-BEARVILLE WORKSHOP! ;D

Post by HeatherHeart Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:29 am

OMG I WENT TO BUILD-A-BEARVILLE WORKSHOP! ;D 143839 im sooo excited OMG I WENT TO BUILD-A-BEARVILLE WORKSHOP! ;D 465488 and yes it was suuuuper fun! i got to see all the bears and i was like chosing the one i wanted OMG I WENT TO BUILD-A-BEARVILLE WORKSHOP! ;D 143839 im gonna take some pictures of my day there and upload them to bgf ;D
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:28 am

wow cool!!
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:21 am

Aww I'm so glad you finally have a BABW near you!
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:04 am

wow! you are so lucky! I wish there was a babw in China close to where I live OMG I WENT TO BUILD-A-BEARVILLE WORKSHOP! ;D 597500 have fun!
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:13 am

Congrats!
Now you can get more build-a-bears!
Get me one too if you buy one! OMG I WENT TO BUILD-A-BEARVILLE WORKSHOP! ;D 610897
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down