Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HeatherHeart's Cuddly Pet - Cuddles!

5 posters

Go down

HeatherHeart's Cuddly Pet - Cuddles! Empty HeatherHeart's Cuddly Pet - Cuddles!

Post by HeatherHeart Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:32 am

HeatherHeart's Cuddly Pet - Cuddles! 143839! I have a new pet! Her name is cuddles. She is cute and fluffy! And everyone is welcome to pet her! But my little pet doesn't have anyfriends! So I am loking for friends please! She is bursting with exicitement! I really want her to have a best friend! So the space is open!
HeatherHeart's Cuddly Pet - Cuddles! Npfmo7
Name: Cuddles
Hobbies: Eating treats, running and whimpering cutely! Awww!
Dislikes: Strange People.
Wants: A Friend

Please be friends with Cuddles! You can send Cuddles VM's!
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

HeatherHeart's Cuddly Pet - Cuddles! Empty Re: HeatherHeart's Cuddly Pet - Cuddles!

Post by JeannaBearFun Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:24 am

Congrats and welcome Cuddles to the BGF family! I agree with you, she is very cute, and I am sure she is fluffy - I love those traits! Haha, I'm glad we can pet her, that's a nice addition. =] Aw, Cuddles has everyone on BGF to be your friend! Jenna and I can be your friend too. I like her hobbies, it's much like a real 'cuddly' puppy, I can see her whimpering cutely haha. Starnge people can be disliked, but we shouldn't discriminate them from others -- they can be really kind! London is a very nice country. I love your pet! HeatherHeart's Cuddly Pet - Cuddles! 143839

Jenna: I want a fwend too! I can bwe yours. HeatherHeart's Cuddly Pet - Cuddles! 465488 Talk to yew soon! HeatherHeart's Cuddly Pet - Cuddles! 465488
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

HeatherHeart's Cuddly Pet - Cuddles! Empty Re: HeatherHeart's Cuddly Pet - Cuddles!

Post by cyrus2hip594 Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:35 am

granite will be your friend! pawesome blog btw. HeatherHeart's Cuddly Pet - Cuddles! 143839
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:00 am

Thanks Everyone!

Diary Entry 1,

Cuddles has been really hyper today! She drank lucozade instead of water! Silly me! I put the lucozade bottle in her pot instead of water! Im trying to calm her down though! She needs a clean but she is too hyper to take it! I don't want her to splash water on my clean new clothes!
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by VanessaLove364 Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:31 am

AWWWWWW SO CUTE! HeatherHeart's Cuddly Pet - Cuddles! 143839
VanessaLove364
VanessaLove364
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:05 am

hi cuddles! nice to meet you!
cocoa says hello!
she will be happy to be friends with cuddles HeatherHeart's Cuddly Pet - Cuddles! 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:43 am

Day 2,

Cuddles is very deppressed. She won't even take her favourite treat, Puppy bites! She allways bites it out of my hand.

Maybe you could cheer her up by sending her a VM!
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down