Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEATHERHEARts NEW avvie and siggy :)

4 posters

Go down

HEATHERHEARts NEW avvie and siggy :) Empty HEATHERHEARts NEW avvie and siggy :)

Post by HeatherHeart Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:21 am

hiya i made a new avvie and siggy HEATHERHEARts NEW avvie and siggy :) 465488 i absooooooolutley love my siggy one HEATHERHEARts NEW avvie and siggy :) 465488 cos it has my fav son on it HEATHERHEARts NEW avvie and siggy :) 465488 but idont know why the quality is bad ;/ because i used tinypic with it ;/ but hope you guys like it HEATHERHEARts NEW avvie and siggy :) 465488
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

HEATHERHEARts NEW avvie and siggy :) Empty Re: HEATHERHEARts NEW avvie and siggy :)

Post by helenacool18 Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:16 pm

Wow ! They're so pretty HEATHERHEARts NEW avvie and siggy :) 465488 I love it so much !
helenacool18
helenacool18
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

HEATHERHEARts NEW avvie and siggy :) Empty Re: HEATHERHEARts NEW avvie and siggy :)

Post by HeatherHeart Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:00 am

aw thanks HEATHERHEARts NEW avvie and siggy :) 465488 i love them too HEATHERHEARts NEW avvie and siggy :) 143839
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:03 am

It's awesome! HEATHERHEARts NEW avvie and siggy :) Icon_razz
You did a very great job! Well done! HEATHERHEARts NEW avvie and siggy :) 465488
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:16 am

thanks! HEATHERHEARts NEW avvie and siggy :) 143839
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by priscillaballerina31 Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Those are pawsome. I love the flashing words too! HEATHERHEARts NEW avvie and siggy :) 465488
priscillaballerina31
priscillaballerina31
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down