Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umm Email..?

+5
annabeeluv67
Cheer
Jay902
Cranberry
Test
9 posters

Go down

Umm Email..? Empty Umm Email..?

Post by Test Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:09 pm

I have recently got a different Email, not the one that you have warned us about, but it was from vwelp@live.com
Heres what it said:

Hello, Build-a-Bearville™️ Citizen!

In Build-a-Bearville we are doing a beary new Safety Check partnering with Safety Online™️! Our job is to keep all of the Build-a-Bearville™️ user's accounts secure. For this, we need your help. We will need to ask you for information in order to keep Build-a-Bearville™️ a fun, safe, and clean place!

The information you need to reply back with:
Build-a-Bearville™️ Username:
Password:

Remembear: Reply to vwHelp@live.com with the information filled out above. We will not change your password. Thank you beary much! If you do not reply until the end of April, you're account may be disconnected.

If you need any additional help, click the "Help" button on the site. Click "FAQ" for frequently asked questions and answers. If you need further assistance, please contact VWHelp@live.com

You received this message because someone using this address has connected to Build-a-Bearville™️. If you recieved this message in error, please contact vwHelp@live.com

We are pawsitively pleased to have you in Build-a-Bearville™️!
Thanks for playing Build-a-Bearville™️!
You're CyBearGuide friends

Have a Bearrific day!
Bear Hugs!

Is this an official one or another scam? I wasn't going to reply, but it said the email was also sent to SonnySlowpoke and Jeannababv... I do think its a scam..
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Umm Email..? Empty Re: Umm Email..?

Post by Cranberry Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:12 pm

I think it is a scam, because BABV's emails have a different e-mail domain.
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay902 Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:26 pm

It is a scam. Remember, BABV will never, never, never ask for your login information.
Jay902
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:30 pm

It's a scam. It's so disappointing that these emails are still going around, even with the update from ChloeRocks and the CyBearGuides. Umm Email..? 708123
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by annabeeluv67 Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:25 am

it is a scam ! ! dont reply
annabeeluv67
annabeeluv67
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elisetina Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:15 am

Never reply to ones at live, hotmail, yahoo, etc., only reply to the ones that actually have the "@buildabear.com" email at the end Umm Email..? 143839
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:19 am

I believe Its a scam. Like Jay and the CyBearGuides said,Build-A-Bearville would Never ask for your account information.
And I agree with Cheer,its sad they are still sending out these emails even though ChloeRocks and the CyBearGuides told us this was a scam.
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by VanessaCyBearGuide Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:39 am

Yes this is another email scam that are used to hack accounts and did not came from Build-A-Bearville. You usually know it's a fake email if it uses a third party email service.
VanessaCyBearGuide
VanessaCyBearGuide
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammibubbles3 Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:12 am

Yes!! it is a scam! i got this email also but dicided not to reply to it because it was a different domain. I hope nobody fell for this scam!! Umm Email..? 951883
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down