Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid The Movie

+2
Test
ClayLuv1
6 posters

Go down

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid The Movie Empty Diary Of A Wimpy Kid The Movie

Post by ClayLuv1 Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:42 am

Ok so you have probley heard by now the the best selling book Diary Of A Wimpy Kid is being made in to flim but did you know that it is a book too!It tells how Greg was created and it even shows pics from the movie.
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid The Movie Empty Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid The Movie

Post by Test Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:43 am

Ohhhh yes... I have seen the Trailer on Apple Trailers... Diary Of A Wimpy Kid The Movie Icon_razz I am definitely not a fan but it looks a wittle bit funny Diary Of A Wimpy Kid The Movie Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:06 am

I like the book series better than the movie. =/ To me the movie seems inappropriate and a little..yeah. =/

It looks kinda funny though. xP
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:39 am

JeannaBearFun wrote:I like the book series better than the movie. =/ To me the movie seems inappropriate and a little..yeah. =/

It looks kinda funny though. xP
I know the commercails say it all.But I still wanna see it lol.
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:31 pm

Excellent post there Clay. I am aware of there being both a movie and a book. The Dairy of a Wimpy Kid is something that I don't really enjoy. I am not a big fan of books like this one, but I thought it was really neat how it was a "diary" instead of a story book. I did try reading it though. I will give you that, but I didn't quite fall into it as much. I guess certain books are made for certain people which would mean that this one wasn't made for me. I have to agree with Jeanna about the moving being inappropriate. I never took the time to see the trailer, but my friend did tell me apart and I wasn't very happy with the content. Although most children are mature enough to handle the parts, but this book is also read by many younger kids who's parents might not let them see the movie because of the content. Thank you Clay for being observant and filling us in on what has been happening with this book and movie. I am sure many people will like to read the book or not proceed to watch the movie. I hope you continue to take part in this section by telling us more about the books you have read. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by StarrStar87 Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:56 am

Yes, I have read the book and the movie. I liked the books more than the moive. The books always have more detail and are more interesting to me Thank you for sharing.
StarrStar87
StarrStar87
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:38 am

It sounds awesome, I've seen the commercials and everything! It looks so cool and funny, and different AND simliar to the books. I like how Rodrick says "No turnouts. Only DEATH"! It's hilarious, I crack up every time. Diary Of A Wimpy Kid The Movie 465488

I am gonna watch it. Defiently.
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:20 am

I just went to see the movive with my BFFL9(proncced bif_all short for best friend for life)I love the part when Greg and Rowly are in gym class and Fregly shows them his "Sercet" freckale.I do agree that it was a bit inapprobite.But it was made for kids.I also found out that when Greg throws the Kindergarens into the hole that there was actually someone down there with a mat trying to catch them and that it would sometimes be hard to find shots of the kids not bouncing up.I have some other things that I will share.I will just post them on my Blog because it would take up way to much room.LOL.I hope you all liked the books or have tried to read them.I bet the author loves to here that.The movie was alot of hardwork but it looks like it was so easy a caveman could have done it.
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down