Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IsisNovember Diary

4 posters

Go down

IsisNovember Diary Empty IsisNovember Diary

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:11 pm

Here begins

Wednesday January 28 2009
assshhh! did not want to go to school, slack !!!!! I get up at 5:45 a.m. and went to school at 7:00, I did not want to go, but no! I have to go ok !!!!!, went to school, and we played the first hour, Spanish, was very normal, so we have to typing, was not the master, but work and my colleagues talking and talking ... . hours after we play the kind of boring and silly geography, ashhh! 2 hours are from this area, ahhh, finally touched the bell and finally home, but we visited the house of my grandmother, I do not like to go, that it is the dog that is very bad, playful, and ahhh I am desperate !!!!! HATE DOGS! (but mine is that I have a beautiful boxer, is 10 years and his name is rocky, that if I like it) ok, we went to visit and we went home, ate baked chicken, played with my cell, I went out to play outdoors alone and my dog, and played BABV there, and I slept ....

Thursday 29 January 2009
back to school ... but it was fun, we did multiplication, division, equations (ufff. that hard) we talk about friendship, teach my finger to my work colleagues, and much more, were either funny fights, and all are facing ... We laughed, talk a lot to my friend and many more .... in my home a delicious meal sandwich, watching spongebob with my sister and left outside all day, and now, obviously, playing BABV ....

Friday 30 January 2009
last day of school, I did a story about friendship and I stay well, tabi draw futurist literature, and mathematics ufff! accounts very hard, ok, the last science class was, I despair a lot, and wanted to leave the school, and thought, ya, ya, ya, touch the bell, and as if by magic ... riiinngggggg !!!!! wow, and everyone ran for a weekend and Monday, no classes !!!!! ahhhh me salve of Geography, English, Science, que bueno !!!!. Today is my turn to go to my dentist, ufff ... I am afraid of dentists ...... but this is what I want to be big !!!!!
until tomorrow!

continued tomorrow.....

Last edited by IsiizFlowerZz on Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:42 am; edited 7 times in total
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

IsisNovember Diary Empty Re: IsisNovember Diary

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:13 pm

Nice blog, I did not want to go to school either, but we need our education! IsisNovember Diary 143839
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:54 pm

OK, here's what I did now IsisNovember Diary

IsisNovember Diary 0002708431465_215X215

my diary
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaapril57 Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:56 pm

i like your diary and story!
chelseaapril57
chelseaapril57
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:34 am

awesome blog IsisNovember Diary 465488
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:41 am

my other part of isisnovember diary
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:53 am

don't be afraid od dentist i am sure nothing will happen IsisNovember Diary 143839
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down