Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mackenzie Blue

+2
Test
katiesweet10
6 posters

Go down

Mackenzie Blue Empty Mackenzie Blue

Post by katiesweet10 Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:29 am

I read a book called Mackenzie Blue. It's about a girl who goes to a new school and her friend moves to France. Also, there is a contest called the Teen Sing to win a recording contract, but something happens :suspect:
Spoiler:
Tell me if you read it!

EDIT: The book is called Mackenzie Blue
because it is about a girl called Mackenzie Blue Carmichael,but her friends call her Zee.=]

Last edited by katiesweet10 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:30 am; edited 2 times in total
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Blue Empty Re: Mackenzie Blue

Post by Test Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:48 am

Haha I like how you set that out - funny Mackenzie Blue Icon_razz Mackenzie Blue 143839 I haven't read it! Mackenzie Blue 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:12 am

The way you are describing this book, it sounds really good. I will take your word of it being a great story and maybe read it sometime. Thanks for sharing this book with us. I have a question for you before I click send. Is there any reason why this book is called Mackenzie Blue besides maybe the point that it could be the characters name? =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:14 am

I've seen a article in a magazine for this book! It looks nice Mackenzie Blue 465488
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:26 am

BasketballLuver wrote:The way you are describing this book, it sounds really good. I will take your word of it being a great story and maybe read it sometime. Thanks for sharing this book with us. I have a question for you before I click send. Is there any reason why this book is called Mackenzie Blue besides maybe the point that it could be the characters name? =]
thanks for remindng me! i will edit it now!
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:38 am

katiesweet10 wrote:
BasketballLuver wrote:The way you are describing this book, it sounds really good. I will take your word of it being a great story and maybe read it sometime. Thanks for sharing this book with us. I have a question for you before I click send. Is there any reason why this book is called Mackenzie Blue besides maybe the point that it could be the characters name? =]

Oh well that surely does answer my question! Thank you for taking the time to answer it properly! I surely do appreciate it very much. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:43 am

BasketballLuver wrote:
katiesweet10 wrote:

Oh well that surely does answer my question! Thank you for taking the time to answer it properly! I surely do appreciate it very much. =]
your welcome =]
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:50 am

Cool! That seems like a great book! But I have never read it.
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:40 am

Sounds really nice Mackenzie Blue 465488
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down