Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ?

+24
CynthiaBearriliant1
mindynature
colinpink
connieallheart74
SunniStylish
ajbuddy1590
ShayeButterfly
BriannaBallet
Ashelyadventurebear426
debbiedecembear1
Captain Barbossa
brendapawsitivelyfun
Admin
karenbearhug
kathybearycool
JeannaBearFun
CarlyAllHeart261
October
~Rain~
elisetina
maggiebee88
Cheer
Test
Sweeti_
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which of the Ice-Cream bears, then?

Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 8 ]
Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 14 ]
Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 9 ]
Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 11 ]
Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]
Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 13 ]
[ 2 ]
Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 69

Poll closed

Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ?

Post by CynthiaBearriliant1 Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:36 am

Mint Chocolate Chip bear, it's adorable! (:
CynthiaBearriliant1
CynthiaBearriliant1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ?

Post by anitacocoa Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:14 am

my fave one is the mint choc-chip Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? - Page 2 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:20 am

I have no clue. All of them seem so sweet and cuddly. Each of their fur is so mesmerizing that it is just impossible to choose one. The Bubble Gum Bear, Mint Chocolate Chip Bear, and the Hot Fudge Bear would have to be my top favorite out of the four of them. I just love the mixed fur that is coated on the Bubble Gum Bear. It looks so much like bubble gum. The minty layer of goodness that is swiftly wrapping the Mint Chocolate Chip Bear seems really delicious right now. The Hot Fudge Bear has that grunge effect making it look gorgeous! Lastly the bring orange fur is just eye warming and impossible to take your gaze off of! Very nice poll! =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:43 am

I choose . . .
Mint Choco-Chip Bear ! Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? - Page 2 143839
Also, it's my favourite type of icecream! :lol:
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:44 am

hot fudge, it's my favorite kind of ice cream
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2