Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ?

+24
CynthiaBearriliant1
mindynature
colinpink
connieallheart74
SunniStylish
ajbuddy1590
ShayeButterfly
BriannaBallet
Ashelyadventurebear426
debbiedecembear1
Captain Barbossa
brendapawsitivelyfun
Admin
karenbearhug
kathybearycool
JeannaBearFun
CarlyAllHeart261
October
~Rain~
elisetina
maggiebee88
Cheer
Test
Sweeti_
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which of the Ice-Cream bears, then?

Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? Vote_lcap12%Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 8 ]
Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? Vote_lcap20%Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 14 ]
Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? Vote_lcap13%Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 9 ]
Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? Vote_lcap16%Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 11 ]
Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? Vote_lcap6%Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]
Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? Vote_lcap3%Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? Vote_lcap3%Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? Vote_lcap19%Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 13 ]
[ 2 ]
Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? Vote_lcap5%Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 69

Poll closed

Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? Empty Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ?

Post by Sweeti_ Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:04 pm

Which of the Ice-Cream Bears would you get? You can see a picture of them all .here. :DD
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? Empty Re: Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ?

Post by Test Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:09 pm

Ohh those are cute! Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? Icon_razz Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? Icon_razz Ahh I would get... I'm not sure Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? Icon_razz Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? Icon_razz Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? Empty Re: Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ?

Post by Cheer Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:38 am

I want to get all of them Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? Icon_razz
If I can't get them all, then Mint Chocolate Chip and Orange Sherbert!

They're all sooooo cute though!
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiebee88 Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:40 am

[i]
what ice crem bears?
there are none
maggiebee88
maggiebee88
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elisetina Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:53 am

maggiebee88 wrote:[i]
what ice crem bears?
there are none

There is a link so you can see what they look like Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? 465488

Mint or Hot Fudge Chocolate Ice Cream Bear. Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? 143839
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiebee88 Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:59 am

oh sorry

and the hot fudge sunday is cute
maggiebee88
maggiebee88
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:39 am

Of course, they're all so cute! But, I would get the Hot Fudge Sundae!
My second choice would be Bubble Gum!!!!!!!!!
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:43 am

Orange Sherbert! Its also my favorite ice cream flavor Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? 143839
October
October
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:52 am

all of them Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? Icon_razz lol
I like ice cream ^.^
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:31 am

IDK! XD They are all soo super cute!!!! Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? 143839 All of them!!
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:40 am

Mint Chocolate Chip Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:42 am

I'm torn between the bubblegum and mint chocolate chip bears. They are all so cute, it's tough to make a decision.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:48 am

My all-time favorite ice cream - Mint Choco Chip!! Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? 143839
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by brendapawsitivelyfun Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:59 am

I would get them all yummy sweet Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? 59675
brendapawsitivelyfun
brendapawsitivelyfun
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeti_ Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:01 pm

Ooh, interesting. :DD I'd go for the Orange Sherbert. But they're all so sweet! I also have to go with the majority, Hot Fudge. :DD
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:59 pm

All. you can never have to much Ice-Cream Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? 610897
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiedecembear1 Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:06 am

Hot-Fudge! : )
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelyadventurebear426 Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:11 am

It's a hard choice and I wnat them all but I think I'm gonna have to go with the Mint Chocalate Chip!!
Ashelyadventurebear426
Ashelyadventurebear426
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannaBallet Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:13 am

I like the orange one but i am not allowed to get them anymore.
BriannaBallet
BriannaBallet
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:25 pm

All of them are too cute to choose from! Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? 143839
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:28 pm

All of them from the whloe store XD
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:39 pm

All, for sure! Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? 143839
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by connieallheart74 Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:23 am

mint chocolate chip!!
connieallheart74
connieallheart74
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:04 am

Everything looks yummy Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? 465488 I love all of them Which of the Ice-Cream bear would you get ? 143839
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:26 am

I love them all but I like the mint chocolate chip bear the best!
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next