Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luck O' The Bearish Instant Win Game!

+10
colinpink
Ashelyadventurebear426
JeannaBearFun
Cheer
❤Crystal❤
kathybearycool
RachelBearySmart
anitacocoa
CalliOrange
MamaNoodles
14 posters

Go down

Luck O' The Bearish Instant Win Game! Empty Luck O' The Bearish Instant Win Game!

Post by MamaNoodles Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:12 am

Head to your local Build-A-Bear Workshop store from February 15th until March 4th to get a Luck O' The Bearish Instant Win card! Each card comes with a code that you enter on BABV for a random prize! Go here for Official Rules and Instructions!

Luck O' The Bearish Instant Win Game! Luckothebears

There are four possible prizes: Throwing Coins Move, Lucky Outfit, Luck O' The Bearish Emoticon, and 1 million Bear Bills!

Luck O' The Bearish Instant Win Game! Movencoins
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Luck O' The Bearish Instant Win Game! Empty Re: Luck O' The Bearish Instant Win Game!

Post by CalliOrange Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:26 am

cool i want one
CalliOrange
CalliOrange
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Luck O' The Bearish Instant Win Game! Empty Re: Luck O' The Bearish Instant Win Game!

Post by anitacocoa Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:35 am

wow this is soo cool....too bad i dont live close to a babw Luck O' The Bearish Instant Win Game! 597500.....good luck everyone Luck O' The Bearish Instant Win Game! 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by RachelBearySmart Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:52 am

A Million? Wow, that's a lot. o.o
What's the lucky outfit look like? P:
RachelBearySmart
RachelBearySmart
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:21 am

I can't wait to get one!
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:34 am

I got 2 of those today! Luck O' The Bearish Instant Win Game! 465488 Cant' wait to see what I got. Luck O' The Bearish Instant Win Game! 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:40 am

RachelBearySmart wrote:A Million? Wow, that's a lot. o.o
What's the lucky outfit look like? P:

Luck O' The Bearish Instant Win Game! 10ehvfs
The hat, shirt and pants are part of the Lucky Outfit Luck O' The Bearish Instant Win Game! 465488
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:46 am

Wow! Luck O' The Bearish Instant Win Game! 465488 Thanks CheerBear and Mama! Luck O' The Bearish Instant Win Game! 143839 I want to enter!! Luck O' The Bearish Instant Win Game! 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelyadventurebear426 Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:36 pm

I can't wait to get mine. I wonder what I'll get??
Ashelyadventurebear426
Ashelyadventurebear426
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Wow! I want every thing Luck O' The Bearish Instant Win Game! 143839 he he he Luck O' The Bearish Instant Win Game! 143839
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by schekinahblue Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:21 pm

wow cool! thanks for sharing Luck O' The Bearish Instant Win Game! 465488

schekinahblue
schekinahblue
schekinahblue
Apprentice/Club Leader
Apprentice/Club Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueRocksforever1 Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:34 pm

That's going to be so cool when I get it!
BlueRocksforever1
BlueRocksforever1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiedecembear1 Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:05 am

Is this available if you purchase an item online?
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:06 am

i got the move Luck O' The Bearish Instant Win Game! 465488
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelyadventurebear426 Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:07 am

I got the move, emotion and lucky outfit. Luck O' The Bearish Instant Win Game! 143839 The only thing I didn't get was the one million bearbills. Luck O' The Bearish Instant Win Game! 597500 Oh well good luck to everyone!!
Ashelyadventurebear426
Ashelyadventurebear426
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:25 am

Ashelyadventurebear426 wrote:I got the move, emotion and lucky outfit. Luck O' The Bearish Instant Win Game! 143839 The only thing I didn't get was the one million bearbills. Luck O' The Bearish Instant Win Game! 597500 Oh well good luck to everyone!!

Same here! MamieBanana, my son and I all got the emoticon, outfit, and move. but no millions! so sad Luck O' The Bearish Instant Win Game! 610897
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down