Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock)

+6
winter
ashleypink30
DestinyGirlsRock10
~Rain~
Snuggles
elisetina
10 posters

Go down

Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) Empty Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock)

Post by elisetina Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm

Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 2h403eu
Like the picture? My aunt always wrote "the Great" after her name so I put that after my name. Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) Icon_razz Any-who-how, (:lol:) here are some things about me Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 465488
Name: KierstenAstronaut (I chose the name Elisetina for my username because when I was little I liked that name, no clue why Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) Icon_razz)
Favorite color: Brown! Tee-hee! I started liking it when I played club penguin and I changed my penguins color...... weird, right?
How many build a bears: no clue but less then 10.... I think I just counted and I have 16 or 17 Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) Icon_razz I am getting more for the holidays. I got a elf costume for my bunny, Nadine, though Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 465488 Cuuu-te!
Sorry, this is sort of boring. Well, I will post pics I made, things on BABV, or build a bears I get in real life.
Enjoy the blog! (I will probably make a new blog each season)

November 26th, 2009
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! BABV is so PAWSOME today Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 465488 Here are some pics of me at the North Pole
Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 210bxc0
Me next to a elf and the big tree Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 465488
Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 90mzxu
And me feeding a moose Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 465488 They are so cute!
More pics coming soon!
- - - - -

December 9th, 2009
I am sorry I don't post a lot! I should make it a goal to post more Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) Icon_razz I'm going to take a picture of all my build a bears on Chanukah because that is when I will get a few bears Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 465488 So stay tuned!

December 12th, 2009

Yesterday was the first day of Hanukkah! Well, it started at sunset Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 465488 I got Hal and Holly Moose, two polar bears (Polar Peggy and Fuzzy McFlurry. I will post pics of me activating them and all of my build a bears together! If I do go to BABW again, it will probably be for more clothes for my bears! Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) Icon_razz

December 16th, 2009

YAY ITS ALMOST THE WEEKEND!!! I can't wait until the winter break!!! Also, today I saw JaoCyBearGuide and he checked my cub condo because one of my ice rooms for my polar bear has a glitch. Also, I need to finish this science report thing Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) Icon_razz Okay, I will post more later, bye!

December 18th, 2009

YAYYYYY!!!! The weatherman said that it will snow until Sunday morning!! TWO DAYS!!! So tomorrow we will probably stuck in the house, that's why everyone is going to supermarkets to get milk like they are going to be trapped for a month Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) Icon_razz Also, we have two more school days until winter break (ugh) and they said MONDAY WE MIGHT HAVE A SNOW DAY!! SO WE MIGHT HAVE ONE ON TUESDAY TOO! Not jinxing it, not jinxing it by saying not jinxing it, not jinxing it by not jinxing it jinxing... I'm confused....

December 19th, 2009
YAY!! No school on Monday OR Tuesday!!! No we have 4 extra days of break (including the weekend.) ALSO, it snowed up to my KNEES!!! It was the biggest snowfall for years!!! I made a hill of snow then I made a hole in the middle of it so it was like a fort, I put my polar bears in it and here are some pictures.
Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 1zmo3gn
That is Fuzzy McFlurry (left) and Polar Peggy (right) Polar Peggy originally comes with cool clothes but I didn't want to get it wet. Aren't they cute? They look like new born cubs (Peggy looks more like one since she doesn't have winter clothes on) They are happy they don't live in that climate all year long! Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) Icon_razz Here is another pic.
Here is ONLY Polar Peggy Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 465488
Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 23k25hu
She is soo cute!! The hole actually goes to the other side but it's hard to see and I made the hole bigger after I took the picture. I recommend you get a polar bear if you don't have one already, they are adorable and look like a real polar bear cub... sort of... I want another one even though I have 2 Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) Icon_razz I might get one if I buy a present for myself when we go to the mall. :suspect: We might've gone to the mall but it snowed so it was too hard to drive...

December25th, 2009

Merry Christmas! Today my dad's friend came over since he didn't have any plans for today and he is away from his home country and family. We had a nice meal, it was yummy!
I got $50 from my mom (it was yesterday but I wanted to save it for new bears that come.) I can't wait to get new bears! Also, in January I am getting braces!!! I can use my money getting a bear after I get braces because I was so brave Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) Icon_razz My parents usually get me a presents after I pull my teeth (I have crooked teeth but not very crooked, it was WAY x10 worse before!) but since I got money from my mom, I can buy myself one Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 465488 Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) Icon_razz
Okay, well, I hope everyone has a nice Christmas, Chanukah, or Kwanza this year!

January 3rd, 2009
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Sorry, a few days late Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) Icon_razz So, I am happy and sadish today. I will explain sad first, tomorrow is school. That is all I have to say. Yeah, yeah, education, I get it, okay. Now HAPPY news!!! I got all the things I ever wanted on BABV... sort of, well, the thing I wanted the most. Dino Slippers!!! Also, I brought my mammoth to life on BABV and real life Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 465488 I like the PSI, looks cool! Nice and comfy! So YAY! I was so happy when I got the dino slippers. I got the mouse ears so I knew people wanted it so yea. I know the mouse ears are rare, but I love the dino slippers! YAY!
Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 23k3lz8
Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) Xmqwbs
He he, some outfits I wore with my dino slippers!! Now... I want mouse ears also, he he he.

February 19th, 2010 Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 143839
Sorry, I haven't posted for a while Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 903516 I will post more once I get back from swimming, but for now I have to get dressed Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 465488
February 20th, 2010
Yeahhh, so eventually I didn't update after my swim class Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) Icon_razz Right now it's 10:47 pm and I am bored. Yes, I should be getting ready for bed but my dad is watching a TV show and I love his big computer Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) Icon_razz I'm also not that tired.... he he. Anywho, I am bored of reading at this moment because I have been reading ever since I got home from Costco and got the some of the Percy Jackson Series even though I read it. The movie made me want to read it again because they skipped quite a few details and I want to see what they skipped Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) Icon_razz He he. I should make more graphics and add pictures... my blog is sort of boring Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) Icon_razz Hopefully, my "Spring Blog" will be more interesting.
(I notice I use this emoticon a lot: Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) Icon_razz He he Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) Icon_razz) Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 465488

Last edited by elisetina on Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:51 am; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : Bloggie Update)
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) Empty Re: Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock)

Post by Snuggles Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:58 pm

Nice blog Elistetina! Can't wait to see more! (Love the polar bear in your siggy!) Update soon!!!
Snuggles
Snuggles
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) Empty Re: Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock)

Post by ~Rain~ Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:32 am

I love your blog Elistina!I am waiting for updates!I like the polar bear and sometimes when I do signatures I say ___ the great.LOL
bye
Remi the great( Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 143839 )
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elisetina Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:11 pm

Updated Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 465488 More pictures coming soon!
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:13 pm

I had snow this night! Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 143839
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DestinyGirlsRock10 Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:38 pm

I have 43 bears :shock: I didn't even know I though I had like maybe 15 lol cool blog
DestinyGirlsRock10
DestinyGirlsRock10
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elisetina Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:04 am

Updated Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 465488
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleypink30 Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:16 am

Great blog
where do you edit the photo you made on your blog?
ashleypink30
ashleypink30
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:53 am

Great blog I like it Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 143839
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrieleWinter Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:18 am

soo cool! i love your bears and snow fort lol!
GabrieleWinter
GabrieleWinter
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elisetina Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:29 am

Thank you everyone Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 465488

ashleypink30 wrote:Great blog
where do you edit the photo you made on your blog?

I use Picnik Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 465488
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolynAwesome Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:49 am

i love your polar bears! cool blog Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 465488
CarolynAwesome
CarolynAwesome
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elisetina Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:51 am

Updated Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 465488
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:59 pm

hi elise! good luck tomorrow at school Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 465488
tell us all about the 1st day of class after vacations hehe Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 465488
i love the wooly mamoth psi, looks so cute! and congratz on getthing the dino sleepers!
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elisetina Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:51 am

Please Lock Elisetina's Winter Blog (Please Lock) 143839
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:42 am

Locking blog per request
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down